Neeltje van den Berg
Affiliation: University of Greifswald
- Implementing telemonitoring in the daily routine of a GP practice in a rural setting in northern GermanyClaudia Terschüren
Institute for Community Medicine, Department Epidemiology of Health Care and Community Health, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Germany
J Telemed Telecare 13:197-201. 2007..With the back-up of the measurements obtained by the telecare devices it was possible to delegate monitoring tasks to the community medicine nurse...
- Changes in blood pressure in patients with hypertension in the context of delegated GP-home visits: a prospective implementation studyNeeltje van den Berg
Institute for Community Medicine, University Medicine Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
Blood Press Monit 18:63-71. 2013....
- Effect of the delegation of GP-home visits on the development of the number of patients in an ambulatory healthcare centre in GermanyNeeltje van den Berg
University Medicine Greifswald, Institute for Community Medicine, Germany
BMC Health Serv Res 12:355. 2012..First, the theoretical number of additional patients treated by delegating home visits to AGnES-practice assistants was calculated. Second, actual changes in the number of patients in participating GP-practices were analyzed...
- Telemedicine and telecare for older patients--a systematic reviewNeeltje van den Berg
University Medicine Greifswald, Institute for Community Medicine, Department Epidemiology of Health Care and Community Health, Greifswald, Germany
Maturitas 73:94-114. 2012..Future research should focus on how to adapt systems to the individual needs and resources of elderly patients within the specific frameworks of the respective national healthcare systems...
- GP-support by means of AGnES-practice assistants and the use of telecare devices in a sparsely populated region in Northern Germany--proof of conceptNeeltje van den Berg
Institute for Community Medicine, University of Greifswald, Ellernholzstrasse 1 2, 17487 Greifswald, Germany
BMC Fam Pract 10:44. 2009..Main objectives were the assessment of the acceptance of the AGnES-concept by the participating GPs, patients, and AGnES-practice assistants, the kind of delegated tasks, and the feasibility of home telecare in a GP-practice...
- [Transfer of the AGnES concept to the regular German health-care system: legal evaluation, reimbursement, qualification]N van den Berg
Institut für Community Medicine, Ernst Moritz Arndt Universitat Greifswald
Gesundheitswesen 72:285-92. 2010..The concept was developed to support GPs in regions with imminent gaps in primary care...
- Delegation of GP-home visits to qualified practice assistants: assessment of economic effects in an ambulatory healthcare centreNeeltje van den Berg
Institute for Community Medicine, University of Greifswald, 17487 Greifswald, Germany
BMC Health Serv Res 10:155. 2010..To explore the economic effects of this concept, the development of the number of home visits in an ambulatory healthcare centre was analysed and compared with the number of home visits in the surrounding county...
- A telephone- and text-message based telemedical care concept for patients with mental health disorders--study protocol for a randomized, controlled study designNeeltje van den Berg
Institute for Community Medicine University of Greifswald Ellernholzstr, 1 2 17487 Greifswald, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 11:30. 2011..Furthermore, the frequency of patients' crises and the frequency and kind of interventions, initiated by the project nurses will be evaluated. We will also evaluate the acceptance of the telemedical care concept by the patients...
- AGnES: supporting general practitioners with qualified medical practice personnel: model project evaluation regarding quality and acceptanceNeeltje van den Berg
Institut für Community Medicine, Ernst Moritz Arndt Universitat Greifswald, Germany
Dtsch Arztebl Int 106:3-9. 2009..AGnES projects of various types have been carried out in a number of German federal states from 2005 onward. In this article, an evaluation of the AGnES projects to date is presented...
- Detection of drug related problems in an interdisciplinary health care model for rural areas in GermanyThomas Fiss
Institute for Community Medicine, Section Epidemiology of Health Care and Community Health, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Ellernholzstr 1 2, 17487, Greifswald, Germany
Pharm World Sci 32:566-74. 2010..Two consecutive studies (AGNES 2 + 3) were conducted to implement HMR...
- A curriculum for nurses in Germany undertaking medically-delegated tasks in primary careAdina Dreier
Department of Epidemiology of Health Care and Community Health, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Germany
J Adv Nurs 66:635-44. 2010....
- Frequency of inappropriate drugs in primary care: analysis of a sample of immobile patients who received periodic home visitsThomas Fiss
Department of Epidemiology of Health Care and Community Health, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Ellernholzstr, Germany
Age Ageing 40:66-73. 2011..drug intake is associated with the risk of drug-related problems (DRPs), e.g. the intake of PIM...
- Frequency and determinants of potential drug-drug interactions in an elderly population receiving regular home visits by GPs--results of the home medication review in the AGnES-studiesWolfgang Hoffmann
Institute for Community Medicine, Dept Epidemiology of Health Care and Community Health, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 20:1311-8. 2011..In this manuscript we analysed the prevalence and determinants of pDDI in the AGnES home visit population (GP-supporting, community-based, e-health-assisted, systemic intervention)...