L E Becker
Affiliation: University of Heidelberg
- Immune mechanisms of acute and chronic rejectionLuis Eduardo Becker
Division of Nephrology, University of Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 162, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany Electronic address
Clin Biochem 49:320-3. 2016..Herein, we review the pathomechanisms of the different forms of rejection and the clinical significance of these entities in human kidney transplantation. ..
- A Single-center Experience on the Value of Pancreas Graft Biopsies and HLA Antibody Monitoring After Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney TransplantationL E Becker
Division of Nephrology, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany Electronic address
Transplant Proc 47:2504-12. 2015....
- Cellular infiltrates and NFκB subunit c-Rel signaling in kidney allografts of patients with clinical operational toleranceLuis E Becker
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Transplantation 94:729-37. 2012....
- No induction versus anti-IL2R induction therapy in simultaneous kidney pancreas transplantation: a comparative analysisL E Becker
Beneficencia Portuguesa Hospital and Albert Einstein Hospital, Rua Maestro Cardim 769, Bloco IV 01323 001 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Transplant Proc 38:1933-6. 2006..We conducted a study to compare the safety and efficacy of no induction versus anti-IL-2 receptor induction protocols in SKPT recipients receiving the same maintenance regimen...
- Effect of paricalcitol and calcitriol on aortic wall remodeling in uninephrectomized ApoE knockout miceLuis E Becker
Division of Nephrology, Ruperto Carola University, Heidelberg, Germany
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 300:F772-82. 2011..While at the dose employed paricalcitol significantly reduced TGF-β expression in plaques, calcitriol in contrast caused significant vascular calcification and elevated expression of related proteins (BMP2, RANKL, and Runx2)...
- Pre-transplant soluble CD30 in combination with total DSA but not pre-transplant C1q-DSA predicts antibody-mediated graft loss in presensitized high-risk kidney transplant recipientsS M Schaefer
Division of Nephrology, University Hospital of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
HLA 87:89-99. 2016..68-73.4; log-rank P = 0.013]. In these high-risk patients, AMR-GL was associated with total DSA in combination with T-cell-activation pre-transplant, and de novo or persistent C1q-binding DSA post-transplant. ..
- Radiologic-pathologic correlation in focal cortical dysplasia and hemimegalencephaly in 18 childrenC L Woo
Division of Neurology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Pediatr Neurol 25:295-303. 2001..The presence of ectopic and large neurons and abnormal cortical lamination may be responsible for the MRI characteristics...