- Mechanism of PP2A-mediated IKK beta dephosphorylation: a systems biological approachJohannes Witt
Institute for System Dynamics, Universitat Stuttgart, Pfaffenwaldring 9, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
BMC Syst Biol 3:71. 2009....
- Tyrosine phosphatase inhibition triggers sustained canonical serine-dependent NFkappaB activation via Src-dependent blockade of PP2ASandra Barisic
Institute of Cell Biology and Immunology, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Biochem Pharmacol 80:439-47. 2010..Additionally to the known survival pathways triggered by Src, Src-mediated canonical and persistent NFkappaB activation may fortify its tumorigenic effects...
- Multi-level control of actin dynamics by protein kinase DMonilola A Olayioye
Institute of Cell Biology and Immunology, University of Stuttgart, Allmandring 31, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
Cell Signal 25:1739-47. 2013..We further highlight the multi-level control of actin dynamics by PKD and suggest that the tight spatio-temporal control of PKD activity is critical for the coordination of directed cell migration. ..
- Modeling time delay in the NFκB signaling pathway following low dose IL-1 stimulationJohannes Witt
Institute for System Dynamics, University of Stuttgart, Pfaffenwaldring 9, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
EURASIP J Bioinform Syst Biol 2011:3. 2011..The extension is shown to be consistent with the original model and contains very sensitive processes which may serve as potential intervention targets...
- Phosphorylation of Ser 402 impedes phosphatase activity of slingshot 1Sandra Barisic
Institute for Cell Biology and Immunology, University of Stuttgart, Allmandring 31, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
EMBO Rep 12:527-33. 2011..We thus identify a universal mechanism by which PKD controls SSH1 phosphatase activity...