Affiliation: University of Heidelberg
- Vasoneuronal coupling in migraineurs after subcutaneous sumatriptan: a TCD studyH Baezner
Department of Neurology, University Heidelberg, Klinikum Mannheim, 68135, Mannheim, Germany
J Neurol Sci 167:50-5. 1999..These results provide evidence against the hypothesis that sumatriptan produces vasoconstriction in the intracranial human arterial circulation as a potential risk of cerebral ischemia...
- [Subcortical vascular encephalopathy]H Baezner
Neurologische Universitatsklinik, Klinikum Mannheim, Ruprecht Karls Universitat Heidelberg, Mannheim
Ther Umsch 60:541-52. 2003..This review delineates diagnostic milestones, discusses etiological and pathophysiological mechanisms, and displays therapeutical options...
- Clinical significance of corpus callosum atrophy in a mixed elderly populationC Ryberg
Danish Research Center for Magnetic Resonance, Copenhagen University Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
Neurobiol Aging 28:955-63. 2007..The correlations remained significant after correction for ARWMC grade. In conclusion, CC atrophy was independently associated with impaired global cognitive and motor function in subjects with ARWMC...
- Association of gait and balance disorders with age-related white matter changes: the LADIS studyH Baezner
Mannheim University Hospital, University of Heidelberg, Department of Neurology, Theodor Kutzer Ufer, D 68135 Mannheim, Germany
Neurology 70:935-42. 2008..We aimed at determining the influence of ARWMC on different objective measures of gait and balance...
- Alterations of cortical electrical activity in patients with sacral neuromodulatorP M Braun
Department of Urology, Christian Albrechts Universitat, Kiel, Germany
Eur Urol 41:562-6; discussion 566-7. 2002..Our aim was to evaluate possible alterations in electroencephalogram (EEG) activity as an indicator of a supraspinally mediated mechanism of sacral neuromodulation...
- Simple versus complex assessment of white matter hyperintensities in relation to physical performance and cognition: the LADIS studyA A Gouw
Alzheimer Center, Vrije Universiteit Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Neurol 253:1189-96. 2006..The most suitable method to assess WMH in relation to the clinical evaluation of disturbances in these areas has not yet been established...