D P Agarwal
Affiliation: University of Hamburg
- Apolipoprotein C3 SstI polymorphism and triglyceride levels in Asian IndiansS Chhabra
Department of Biochemistry, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi 110029, India
BMC Genet 3:9. 2002..We conducted a study on the relationship between APOC3 SstI polymorphism (S1S1, S1S2 and S2S2 genotypes) and plasma TG levels in a group of 139 male healthy volunteers from Northern India...
- Does moderate alcohol intake protect against coronary heart disease?D P Agarwal
Institute of Human Genetics, University of Hamburg, Germany
Indian Heart J 53:224-30. 2001..This article reviews epidemiological evidence for the protective effects of alcohol on the cardiovascular system and discusses how alcohol might lower the risk of CHD...
- Genetic polymorphisms of alcohol metabolizing enzymesD P Agarwal
Institute of Human Genetics, University of Hamburg, Butenfeld 42, 22529 Hamburg, Germany
Pathol Biol (Paris) 49:703-9. 2001..In this review recent advances in the understanding of the functional polymorphisms of ADH, ALDH and CYP2E1 and their metabolic, physiologic and clinical correlations are presented...
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase from human erythrocytes: structural relationship to the liver cytosolic isozymeD P Agarwal
Institute of Human Genetics, University of Hamburg, FRG
Enzyme 42:47-52. 1989....
- Biochemical, immunological, and molecular characterization of a "high Km" aldehyde dehydrogenaseR Eckey
Institute of Human Genetics, University of Hamburg, F R G
Adv Exp Med Biol 284:43-52. 1991