F X Kleber
Affiliation: Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin
- Impairment of ventilatory efficiency in heart failure: prognostic impactF X Kleber
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik I, Universitatsklinikum Charite, Arbeitsgruppe Medizinische Biometrie, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Circulation 101:2803-9. 2000..Impairment of ventilatory efficiency in congestive heart failure (CHF) correlates well with symptomatology and contributes importantly to dyspnea...
- Randomized comparison of enoxaparin with unfractionated heparin for the prevention of venous thromboembolism in medical patients with heart failure or severe respiratory diseaseFranz Xaver Kleber
Department Internal Medicine, Unfallkrankenhaus, Lehrkrankenhaus der Freien Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Am Heart J 145:614-21. 2003..We compared the efficacy and safety of the low-molecular weight heparin enoxaparin with unfractionated heparin (UFH) for the prevention of venous thromboembolic disease in patients with heart failure or severe respiratory disease...
- [Structure of the Australian system of 'Diagnosis Related Groups' regarding cardiovascular diseases and corresponding cost weights in Germany]D Wietholt
Klinik für Innere Medizin Kardiologie, Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin e V, Warener Strasse 7, 12683 Berlin, Germany
Z Kardiol 92:619-26. 2003..This article focuses on the structure of the Australian DRG system (AR-DRG 4.1) regarding the diseases of the cardiovascular system and corresponding cost weights in Germany (G-DRG 1.0)...
- Socioeconomic aspects of ACE inhibition in the secondary prevention in cardiovascular diseasesF X Kleber
, , Berlin, Germany
Am J Hypertens 7:112S-116S. 1994..Thus in many cardiovascular diseases angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors have a favorable cost-benefit ratio and can be recommended for broader use...
- Passive containment and reverse remodeling by a novel textile cardiac support deviceW F Konertz
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Charite, Berlin, Germany
Circulation 104:I270-5. 2001..We hypothesize that such a device could provide benefit for stable heart failure patients in New York Heart Association (NYHA) class II and III...