- Reactive oxygen species generation in fungal development and pathogenesisPaul Tudzynski
Institut für Biologie und Biotechnologie der Pflanzen, Westf Wilhelms Universitaet, Schlossplatz 8, D 48143 Muenster, Germany
Curr Opin Microbiol 15:653-9. 2012....
- Evidence for an ergot alkaloid gene cluster in Claviceps purpureaP Tudzynski
Institut fur Botanik, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster, Germany
Mol Gen Genet 261:133-41. 1999..These results strongly suggest that at least some genes of ergot alkaloid biosynthesis in C. purpurea are clustered, opening the way for a detailed molecular genetic analysis of the pathway...
- Biotechnology and genetics of ergot alkaloidsP Tudzynski
Institut fur Botanik, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat, Munster, Germany
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 57:593-605. 2001..purpurea and the availability of molecular genetic techniques allow the development of strategies for rational drug design of ergoline-related drugs by enzyme engineering and by biocombinatorial approaches...
- The role of G protein alpha subunits in the infection process of the gray mold fungus Botrytis cinereaC S Gronover
, , Germany
Mol Plant Microbe Interact 14:1293-302. 2001..Application of exogenous cyclic AMP restored the wild-type growth pattern of bcg1 mutants, but not the protease secretion, implicating an essential role of BCG1 in different signaling pathways...
- The biotrophic, non-appressorium-forming grass pathogen Claviceps purpurea needs a Fus3/Pmk1 homologous mitogen-activated protein kinase for colonization of rye ovarian tissueG Mey
Institut fur Botanik, Westfaelische Wilhelms Universitaet, Muenster, Germany
Mol Plant Microbe Interact 15:303-12. 2002..Although both fungi drastically differ in their pathogenic strategies, this result indicates that the signal pathway involving CPMK1 is highly conserved...