Hans Peter Tony
- Rituximab therapy leads to reduced imprints of receptor revision in immunoglobulin κ and λ light chainsArumugam Palanichamy
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik II, Oberdürrbacherstr 6, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
J Rheumatol 39:1130-8. 2012..Although phenotypic repopulation kinetics of B cell subsets are well documented, precise molecular analyses of the reconstituting immunoglobulin (Ig) genes encoding the B cell receptor in RA are sparse...
- Expression of K2P5.1 potassium channels on CD4+ T lymphocytes correlates with disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis patientsStefan Bittner
Department of Neurology, University of Wuerzburg, Josef Schneider Str 11, Wuerzburg 97080, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R21. 2011..1 is upregulated upon (autoimmune) T cell stimulation. The aim of this study was to correlate expression levels of K(2P)5.1 on T cells from patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) to disease activity in these patients...
- Regeneration of the immunoglobulin heavy-chain repertoire after transient B-cell depletion with an anti-CD20 antibodyAnne Sophie Rouzière
Department of Medicine II, Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Wuerzburg, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 7:R714-24. 2005..The longitudinal observation of a single patient up to 27 months shows subtle intraindividual changes, which may indicate repertoire modulation...
- Impact of IL-6 receptor inhibition on human memory B cells in vivo: impaired somatic hypermutation in preswitch memory B cells and modulation of mutational targeting in memory B cellsKhalid Muhammad
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik II, Division of Rheumatology Clinical Immunology, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 70:1507-10. 2011..As IL-6 is a late differentiation factor of B cells the authors asked if IL-6R inhibition impacts on the mutational differentiation of human memory B-cell antigen receptors in vivo...
- Delayed acquisition of somatic hypermutations in repopulated IGD+CD27+ memory B cell receptors after rituximab treatmentKhalid Muhammad
Medizinische Klinik II, Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 60:2284-93. 2009..This study was undertaken to determine whether mutational acquisition in individual B cell receptors in repopulating class-switched and non-class-switched memory B cells is affected by rituximab...
- Psoriatic arthritis: clinical spectrum and diagnostic proceduresStefan Kleinert
Medizinische Klinik and Poliklinik II, Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Wuerzburg, Klinikstrasse 6, D 97070 Wurzburg, Germany
Clin Dermatol 25:519-23. 2007..This article reviews the clinical spectrum and diagnostic procedures that can lead to the diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis...
- Micronodular thymoma: an epithelial tumour with abnormal chemokine expression setting the stage for lymphoma developmentPhilipp Strobel
Institute of Pathology, University of Wurzburg, Germany
J Pathol 207:72-82. 2005....
- Nucleoporin p62 antibodies in a case of mixed connective tissue diseaseDoris M Kraemer
Medizinische Poliklinik, University of Wurzburg, 97070 Wurzburg, Germany
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 10:329-31. 2003..Thus far, p62 antibodies have mainly been described in cases of primary biliary cirrhosis. We speculate that the presence of p62 antibodies is an indication of a poor prognosis in connective tissue disorders...
- Effective B cell depletion with rituximab in the treatment of autoimmune diseasesChristian Kneitz
Medizinische Poliklinik der Universität Würzburg, Germany
Immunobiology 206:519-27. 2002..Further studies are needed to assess the clinical benefit of B cell depletion in the treatment of autoimmune diseases...
- Vaccination survey in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a cross-sectional studyMartin Feuchtenberger
Medizinische Klinik, Universität Wuerzburg, Schwerpunkt Rheumatologie Klinische Immunologie, Oberdürrbacherstrasse 6, 97080, Wuerzburg, Germany
Rheumatol Int 32:1533-9. 2012..Nevertheless, there was a discrepancy between vaccination awareness and actual vaccination rates for all cohorts...
- Impact of patient and disease characteristics on therapeutic success during adalimumab treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: data from a German noninterventional observational studyStefan Kleinert
Rheumatologie Klinische Immunologie, Universitatsklinikum Wurzburg, Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik II, Oberdürrbacherstr 6, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Rheumatol Int 32:2759-67. 2012..Patients with high disease activity and low functional capacity are particularly benefitted by adalimumab therapy...
- Psoriatic arthritis: therapeutic principlesMartin Feuchtenberger
Medizinische Klinik and Poliklinik II, Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Wurzburg, Klinikstrasse 6, D 97070 Wurzburg, Germany
Clin Dermatol 26:460-3. 2008..Substantial improvement in understanding immunopathology of PsA has led to a variety of new therapeutic options. This article reviews the current therapeutic principles for PsA...
- Safety and clinical outcomes of rituximab therapy in patients with different autoimmune diseases: experience from a national registry (GRAID)Hans Peter Tony
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik II, Universitatsklinikum Wurzburg, Klinikstr 6 8, 97070 Wurzburg, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R75. 2011....