Affiliation: Technical University of Braunschweig
- Biologically active metabolites from fungi, 19: new isocoumarins and highly substituted benzoic acids from the endophytic fungus, Scytalidium spKarsten Krohn
Department of Chemistry, University of Paderborn, D-33098 Paderborn, Germany
Nat Prod Res 18:277-85. 2004..In addition, another new benzoic acid 10 with an unusual 1,2-dicarbonyl side chain was indirectly identified from its methylated derivatives 10a-10d...
- The endophytic continuumBarbara Schulz
Institute of Microbiology, Technical University of Braunschweig, Spielmannstrasse 7, D 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Mycol Res 109:661-86. 2005..This phenotypic plasticity is a motor of evolution...
- Molecular detection of ascomycetes associated with Fucus serratusAlga Zuccaro
, , Germany
Mycol Res 107:1451-66. 2003..Few fungal isolates were detected molecularly suggesting that fungal colonisation of fronds was limited, mainly to species in dead casts...
- Botryane metabolites from the fungus Geniculosporium sp. isolated from the marine red alga PolysiphoniaKarsten Krohn
Department of Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Warburger Strasse 100, 33098 Paderborn, Germany
J Nat Prod 68:400-5. 2005..The herbicidal, antifungal, and antibacterial activities of these new natural products were evaluated...
- Antimicrobial prenylated anthracene derivatives from the leaves of Harungana madagascariensisSimeon F Kouam
Department of Chemistry, Higher Teachers Training College, University of Yaounde 1, BP 47, Yaounde, Cameroon
J Nat Prod 70:600-3. 2007..Compounds 2, 4, and 6 were strongly active against the Gram-positive Bacillus megaterium...
- Massarilactones E-G, new metabolites from the endophytic fungus Coniothyrium sp., associated with the plant Artimisia maritimaKarsten Krohn
Department of Chemistry, Universität Paderborn, 100 33098 Paderborn, Germany
Chirality 19:464-70. 2007..The structure of massarilactones E (1) was confirmed by X-ray diffraction analysis, and its absolute configuration determined by the solid-state CD/TDDFT method...
- New mono- and dimeric members of the secalonic acid family: blennolides A-G isolated from the fungus Blennoria spWen Zhang
Research Center for Marine Drugs, School of Pharmacy, Second Military Medical University, 325 Guo He Road, Shanghai 200433, PR China
Chemistry 14:4913-23. 2008..They were also active against the alga Chlorella fusca and the bacterium Escherichia coli...