Affiliation: Technical University
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy: novel variations of an established techniqueElke Haustein
BIOTEC TU Dresden, Institute for Biophysics, D 01307 Dresden, Germany
Annu Rev Biophys Biomol Struct 36:151-69. 2007..Rather, it has proven to be a highly versatile technique that can easily be adapted to solve specific biological questions, and it continues to find exciting applications in biology and medicine...
- Single-molecule spectroscopic methodsElke Haustein
BIOTEC TU Dresden, Tatzberg 47 51, D 01307 Dresden, Germany
Curr Opin Struct Biol 14:531-40. 2004..Still in their infancy, single-molecule spectroscopic methods thus provide unprecedented insights into basic molecular mechanisms...
- Trends in fluorescence imaging and related techniques to unravel biological informationElke Haustein
Biophysics Group, BIOTEC TU Dresden, Tatzberg 47 51, D 01307 Dresden, Germany
HFSP J 1:169-80. 2007....
- Ultrasensitive investigations of biological systems by fluorescence correlation spectroscopyElke Haustein
Experimentelle Biophysik, Max Planck Institut fur biophysikalische Chemie, Am Fassberg 11, D 37077 Gottingen, Germany
Methods 29:153-66. 2003..Thus, this versatile technique is of particular attractiveness for researchers striving for quantitative assessment of interactions and dynamics of small molecular quantities in biologically relevant systems...
- Determining protease activity in vivo by fluorescence cross-correlation analysisTobias Kohl
Max Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine, Gottingen, Germany
Biophys J 89:2770-82. 2005..This approach, which is easily extended to reversible protein-protein interactions, seems very promising for elucidating intracellular protein functions...