Affiliation: Technical University
- Is resting anterior EEG alpha asymmetry a trait marker for depression? Findings for healthy adults and clinically depressed patientsS Debener
Department of Psychology II, Dresden University of Technology, Dresden, Germany
Neuropsychobiology 41:31-7. 2000..Increased variability of anterior EEG asymmetry may be a characteristic feature for depression, and, if so, this would challenge the notion that anterior EEG alpha asymmetry is a trait marker for depression...
- Sensation seeking and affective disorders: characteristics in the intensity dependence of acoustic evoked potentialsB Brocke
Institute of Psychology II, Dresden University of Technology, Dresden, Germany
Neuropsychobiology 41:24-30. 2000..Implications of these results for further research on augmenting/reducing and affective disorders and their relationship to SS are discussed...
- Allelic variation in serotonin transporter function associated with the intensity dependence of the auditory evoked potentialA Strobel
Institute of Psychology II, Dresden University of Technology, Mommsenstrasse 13, Dresden, Germany
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 118:41-7. 2003..The results also point to possible dopaminergic influences on the AEP intensity dependence...
- Auditory novelty oddball allows reliable distinction of top-down and bottom-up processes of attentionS Debener
Institute of Medicine, Research Center Julich, Julich D 52425, Germany
Int J Psychophysiol 46:77-84. 2002....
- Very low frequency EEG oscillations and the resting brain in young adults: a preliminary study of localisation, stability and association with symptoms of inattentionS Helps
School of Psychology, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
J Neural Transm 115:279-85. 2008..Activity in this network has been related to lapses of attention during goal-directed tasks and may provide a basis for ADHD. This study assessed the relation between scalp-recorded EEG VLFO at rest and ADHD...