Affiliation: Technical University
- Shear flow-induced optical inhomogeneity of blood assessed in vivo and in vitro by spectral domain optical coherence tomography in the 1.3 μm wavelength rangePeter Cimalla
Dresden University of Technology, Clinical Sensoring and Monitoring, Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden, Germany
J Biomed Opt 16:116020. 2011..This inherent effect of blood imaging has to be considered in attenuation measurements performed with OCT. Furthermore, the analysis of the intravascular intensity pattern might be useful to evaluate flow characteristics...
- Simultaneous dual-band optical coherence tomography in the spectral domain for high resolution in vivo imagingPeter Cimalla
Department of Clinical Sensoring and Monitoring, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, University of Technology Dresden, Fetscherstrasse 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Opt Express 17:19486-500. 2009..The ability of dual-band OCT to enhance tissue contrast and the sensitivity of this imaging modality to wavelength-dependent sample birefringence is demonstrated...
- Endoscopic optical coherence tomography device for forward imaging with broad field of viewAnke Burkhardt
Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus, Department of Clinical Sensoring and Monitoring, Fetscherstr 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
J Biomed Opt 17:071302. 2012..We demonstrated the performance of the EOCT design by 3-D imaging of a human TM ex vivo and in vivo with a k-linear spectral domain OCT system...
- Three-dimensional simultaneous optical coherence tomography and confocal fluorescence microscopy for investigation of lung tissueMaria Gaertner
Dresden University of Technology, Clinical Sensoring and Monitoring, Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus, Fetscherstrasse 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
J Biomed Opt 17:071310. 2012..Our method enables the investigation of alveolar dynamics by helping to reveal basic processes emerging during artificial ventilation and breathing...
- Quantitative fluorescence angiography for neurosurgical interventionsClaudia Weichelt
Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Biomed Tech (Berl) 58:269-79. 2013..Therefore, the software algorithm for calculating cortical perfusion parameters from video data presents a helpful intraoperative tool without complex additional measurement technology...
- Characterization of light lesion paradigms and optical coherence tomography as tools to study adult retina regeneration in zebrafishAnke Weber
DFG Research Center for Regenerative Therapies Dresden Cluster of Excellence CRTD, Biotechnology Center, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
PLoS ONE 8:e80483. 2013..Collectively, the light lesion and imaging assays described here represent powerful tools for studying degeneration and regeneration processes in the adult zebrafish retina. ..
- Optical coherence tomography in biomedical researchJulia Walther
Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus, Clinical Sensoring and Monitoring, Germany
Anal Bioanal Chem 400:2721-43. 2011..This report gives an outline of the state of the art and novel trends of innovative OCT approaches in biomedical research in which the main focus is on applications in fundamental research and pre-clinical utilization...
- An advanced algorithm for dispersion encoded full range frequency domain optical coherence tomographyFelix Köttig
Department of Clinical Sensoring and Monitoring, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus, Fetscherstr 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Opt Express 20:24925-48. 2012..The dynamic range (sensitivity) is not reduced and the suppression ratio of mirror artifacts and autocorrelation signals is more than 50dB using ZnSe...