Affiliation: Technical University
- What characteristics of primary anxiety disorders predict subsequent major depressive disorder?Antje Bittner
Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technical University Dresden, Dresden, Germany
J Clin Psychiatry 65:618-26, quiz 730. 2004....
- Psychometric properties of the Retrospective Self Report of Inhibition (RSRI) in a representative German sampleHeike Rohrbacher
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Chemnitzer Strasse 46, Dresden, Germany
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 17:80-8. 2008..The psychometric properties of the German RSRI were found to be comparable to those of the English version. The applicability of this questionnaire in German-speaking countries is therefore recommended for adolescents and young adults...
- What do childhood anxiety disorders predict?Antje Bittner
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 48:1174-83. 2007..In this paper we test the predictive specificity of separation anxiety disorder (SAD), overanxious disorder (OAD), generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), and social phobia...
- Depressive episodes--evidence for a causal role of primary anxiety disorders?Hans Ulrich Wittchen
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Dresden University of Technology, Chemnitzerstrasse 46, 01187 Dresden, Germany
Eur Psychiatry 18:384-93. 2003..The goal of this paper is to review recent literature, summarize implications of previous findings, and suggest directions for future research regarding preventive and intervention strategies...
- Panic attack as a risk factor for severe psychopathologyRenee D Goodwin
Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Kraepelinstr. 2, 80804 Munich, Germany
Am J Psychiatry 161:2207-14. 2004..Investigation of key family, environmental, and individual factors associated with the onset of panic attacks, especially in youth, may be an important direction for future research...
- Incidence of social anxiety disorder and the consistent risk for secondary depression in the first three decades of lifeKatja Beesdo
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany
Arch Gen Psychiatry 64:903-12. 2007....