- Sequencing of BAC pools by different next generation sequencing platforms and strategiesStefan Taudien
Leibniz Institute for Age Research, Fritz Lipmann Institute FLI, Beutenbergstr, 11, D 07745 Jena, Germany
BMC Res Notes 4:411. 2011..abstract:..
- De novo 454 sequencing of barcoded BAC pools for comprehensive gene survey and genome analysis in the complex genome of barleyBurkhard Steuernagel
Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research IPK, D 06466 Gatersleben, Germany
BMC Genomics 10:547. 2009..The emergence and breathtaking progress of next generation sequencing technologies has put this goal into focus and a clone based strategy combined with the 454/Roche technology is conceivable...
- PROTEIN DISULFIDE ISOMERASE LIKE 5-1 is a susceptibility factor to plant virusesPing Yang
Genome Diversity, Department Genebank, Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research, D 06466 Gatersleben, Germany
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:2104-9. 2014....
- Conserved synteny-based anchoring of the barley genome physical mapNaser Poursarebani
Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research IPK, Corrensstr 3, 06466 Seeland, OT, Gatersleben, Germany
Funct Integr Genomics 13:339-50. 2013....
- Barley whole exome capture: a tool for genomic research in the genus Hordeum and beyondMartin Mascher
Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research IPK, Corrensstr 3, D 06466, Stadt Seeland OT Gatersleben, Germany
Plant J 76:494-505. 2013....