- A bio-psycho-social model of violence related to mental health problemsTilman Steinert
Zentren für Psychiatrie Südwürttemberg, Germany
Int J Law Psychiatry 36:168-75. 2013..Psychiatry is characterised by bio-psycho-social approaches and therapies. Thus there should be an interest in comprehensive theoretical models for didactic purposes...
- [After 200 years of psychiatry: are mechanical restraints in Germany still inevitable?]Tilman Steinert
Zentrum für Psychiatrie Südwürttemberg, Abteilung Psychiatrie I der Universität Ulm, Ravensburg
Psychiatr Prax 38:348-51. 2011..However, an enduring and significant decrease in the frequency and duration of such coercive measures so far has not been achieved by means of quality management. A new set of approaches is therefore required...
- [Epileptic seizures during treatment with antidepressants and neuroleptics]T Steinert
Zentrum für Psychiatrie Südwürttemberg, Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie I der Universität Ulm, Germany
Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr 79:138-43. 2011..Therefore, in clinical practice, taking into account ictogenic properties of substances is required only in patients with a history of seizures...
- [Preventive medical checkups and consultations in people with schizophrenia and a comparison group of similar social status]Tilman Steinert
Zentrum für Psychiatrie Südwürttemberg, Abteilung Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie I der Universität Ulm, Ravensburg
Psychiatr Prax 38:87-90. 2011..To examine whether the utilisation of preventive medical checkups and contacts to doctors differs between people with schizophrenia and a comparison group of comparable social status in Germany...
- [PGI-I (patient's global impression) as an outcome and quality indicator of psychiatric in-patient treatment: results and concordance with doctor's assessments]Tilman Steinert
Zentrum für Psychiatrie Südwürttemberg, Versorgungsforschung Weissenau, Ravensburg
Psychiatr Prax 37:343-9. 2010..To examine the Patient Global Impression Scale of Improvement (PGI) as a quality indicator in routine psychiatric in-patient treatment and to determine its concordance with doctors' assessments...
- [Subjective patient experience of psychiatric admissions]Raoul Borbé
Zentrum für Psychiatrie Südwürttemberg, Abteilung Psychiatrie I der Universität Ulm, Psychiatrische Versorgungsforschung, Weingartshoferstrasse 2, 88214 Ravensburg
Psychiatr Prax 37:20-6. 2010..Assessment of patients' subjective experiences of an admission to a psychiatric hospital...
- A randomized controlled comparison of seclusion and mechanical restraint in inpatient settingsJan Bergk
Department of Psychiatry, University of Ulm, Ravensburg, Germany
Psychiatr Serv 62:1310-7. 2011..This study compared the restrictiveness of these interventions from patients' point of view...
- Adherence styles of schizophrenia patients identified by a latent class analysis of the Medication Adherence Rating Scale (MARS): a six-month follow-up studySusanne Jaeger
Ulm University, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy I, Zentrum für Psychiatrie Südwürttemberg, Versorgungsforschung Weissenau, Weingartshofer Str 2, D 88214 Ravensburg, Germany
Psychiatry Res 200:83-8. 2012..Patients can be classified into adherence groups that are of predictive value for long-term patient outcome...
- Patients with a first episode of schizophrenia spectrum psychosis and their pathways to psychiatric hospital care in South GermanyJulia Fuchs
Zentrum für Psychiatrie Weissenau, 2044, 88190, Ravensburg, Germany
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 39:375-80. 2004..This study was designed to examine patients' help-seeking contacts and the delays on their pathways to psychiatric care in Germany...
- [Wish to change smoking behaviour among staff and patients of a psychiatric hospital]Julia Grempler
Abteilung Versorgungsforschung, Weißenau Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie I, Universitat Ulm, Zentrum für Psychiatrie Südwürttemberg, Weingartshofer Straße 2, Ravensburg
Psychiatr Prax 39:164-8. 2012..There were no significant differences between patients and staff.Conclusions Psychiatric patients are as motivated as staff for offers about smoking cessation. There is a need for therapeutic offers...
- [Psychiatric basic documentation in practice: how reliable is the data?]Susanne Jaeger
Zentrum für Psychiatrie Südwürttemberg, Versorgungsforschung Weissenau
Psychiatr Prax 38:244-9. 2011..To assess the quality of data recorded using a modified version of the German Psychiatric Basic Documentation (BADO) and to use this assessment as the basis for the development of a short version of the BADO...
- [A prospective analysis of coercive measures in an inpatient department of child and adolescent psychiatry]Anette E Fetzer
Klinik für Kinder und Jugendpsychiatrie und Psychotherapy, Zentrum für Psychiatrie Weissenau, Ravensburg
Prax Kinderpsychol Kinderpsychiatr 55:754-66. 2006..It can be concluded that a stringent documentation, an evaluation and reflection of coercive measures can help to assume quality in the process of coercive measures...
- [Violent behaviour of patients in institutions]Tilman Steinert
Zentrum für Psychiatrie, Die Weissenau, Ravensburg, Germany
Psychiatr Prax 29:61-7. 2002..Within the last decade, many studies on violence have been published. The results are misinterpreted sometimes...