Affiliation: Spine Center
- [Lateral ligament injuries of the ankle joint]M Walther
Zentrum für Fuß und Sprunggelenkchirurgie, Schön Klinik München Harlaching, Munchen, Deutschland
Unfallchirurg 116:776-80. 2013..Most of the procedures currently performed are anatomical reconstructions due to better long-term results compared to tenodesis procedures. ..
- [Technical aspects in the provision of orthopedic shoes for athletes]M Walther
Schön Klinik, Munchen Harlaching, Munchen
Sportverletz Sportschaden 27:49-56. 2013..The particular challenge for all such measures is to achieve an as small as possible impairment on the sport activity or, in the ideal cases, even to support it...
- Effect of different orthotic concepts as first line treatment of plantar fasciitisMarkus Walther
Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Schoen Klinik Munich Harlaching, Harlachinger Strasse 51, 81547 Munich, Germany
Foot Ankle Surg 19:103-7. 2013..Evaluation of the effectiveness of three different types of prefabricated foot orthotics in the treatment of plantar fasciitis...
- [Possibilities for process optimization in orthopedic surgery]M Walther
Zentrum für Fuss und Sprunggelenkchirurgie, Orthozentrum, Harlachingerstrasse 51, 81547, Munchen
Orthopade 36:523-4, 526-8. 2007..The evaluation and analysis of process critical parameters, including surgery as well as anesthesiology, are essential for maintaining the continuous process of improvement...
- Effects of weak, low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields (BEMER type) on gene expression of human mesenchymal stem cells and chondrocytes: an in vitro studyMarkus Walther
Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Orthocentre Munich, Munich, Germany
Electromagn Biol Med 26:179-90. 2007..Results indicate that BTEMF in human mesenchymal stem cells and chondrocytes provide the first indications to understanding therapeutic effects achieved with BTEMF stimulation...
- [The proximal open-wedge osteotomy with interlocking plate for correction of splayfoot deformities with hallux valgus]Markus Walther
Zentrum für Fuss und Sprunggelenkchirurgie, Orthopädische Klinik München Harlaching, Munchen, Germany
Oper Orthop Traumatol 20:452-62. 2008..Correction of splayfoot deformity through reduction of the increased first intermetatarsal angle by a proximal open-wedge osteotomy...
- [Fusion of the first tarsometatarsal joint using a plantar tension band osteosynthesis]M Walther
Zentrum für Fuß und Sprunggelenkchirurgie, Schön Klinik München Harlaching, Harlachingerstr 51, 81547, Munchen, Deutschland
Oper Orthop Traumatol 23:52-9. 2011..The plantar plate has biomechanical advantages and has good soft tissue coverage by the M. abductor hallucis...
- Children sport shoes--a systematic review of current literatureMarkus Walther
Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Orthopaedic Hospital Munich Harlaching, Munich, Germany
Foot Ankle Surg 14:180-9. 2008..The child's foot is clearly distinct from the adult foot in its functional anatomy and ability to cope with pressure. This requires special considerations in the development of a children's sport shoe...
- Retromalleolar groove impaction for the treatment of unstable peroneal tendonsMarkus Walther
Department for Foot and Ankle Surgery, Orthopaedic Hospital Munich Harlaching, Munich, Germany
Am J Sports Med 37:191-4. 2009..Several techniques are published for the treatment of peroneal tendon instability...