Affiliation: Spine Center
- Self-injurious behavior in women with eating disordersThomas Paul
Medizinisch Psychosomatische Klinik Bad Bramstedt, Germany
Am J Psychiatry 159:408-11. 2002..The authors assessed lifetime and 6-month occurrence and phenomenology of self-injurious behavior in patients with eating disorders...
- Dissociated conditional-associative learning in anorexia nervosaRoy Murphy
Clinic for Psychosomatic Medicine, Bad Bramstedt, Germany
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 24:176-86. 2002..These findings support the assumptions from functional neuroimaging investigations in AN and justify the assignment of this disorder to the obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders...
- Test-retest reliability of the Eating Disorder Inventory 2Andreas Thiel
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Diakoniekrankenhaus, Rotenburg, Germany
J Psychosom Res 61:567-9. 2006..This study reports on findings concerning the test-retest reliability of the Eating Disorder Inventory 2 (EDI-2)...
- Specificity of self-concept disturbances in eating disordersCorinna Jacobi
Department of Psychology, Fachbereich I, University of Trier, Trier, Germany
Int J Eat Disord 35:204-10. 2004....
- L-tri-iodothyronine is a major determinant of resting energy expenditure in underweight patients with anorexia nervosa and during weight gainSimone Onur
Institut fur Humanernahrung und Lebensmittelkunde, Christian Albrechts Universitat zu Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Eur J Endocrinol 152:179-84. 2005..We aimed to define the effect of L-3,5,3'-tri-iodothyronine (T(3)) on metabolic adaptation in underweight patients with anorexia nervosa (AN) as well as during weight gain...
- Determinants of plasma adiponectin levels in patients with anorexia nervosa examined before and after weight gainAnja Bosy-Westphal
Institut fur Humanernahrung und Lebensmittelkunde, Agrar und Ernährungswissenschaftliche Fakultät, Christian Albrechts Universitat zu Kiel, Düsternbrooker Weg 17 19, 24105, Kiel, Germany
Eur J Nutr 44:355-9. 2005....
- Leptin and body weight regulation in patients with anorexia nervosa before and during weight recoveryVerena Haas
Institut für Humanernährung und Lebensmittelkunde der Christian Albrechts Universität zu Kiel, Germany
Am J Clin Nutr 81:889-96. 2005..Leptin has been considered a starvation hormone, but its role in malnourished patients is unknown...
- [Compulsory treatment in anorexia nervosa]Andreas Thiel
Klinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Diakoniekrankenhaus Rotenburg, Elise Averdieck Strasse 17, 27342 Rotenburg
Psychother Psychosom Med Psychol 57:128-35. 2007..The present paper reviews psychiatric literature and significant judgements of German courts on this topic. It finishes by examining clinical issues on forced feeding and possible consequences for psychotherapy...
- Functional brain correlates of heterosexual paedophiliaBoris Schiffer
Department of Forensic Psychiatry, University Hospital Essen, University of Duisburg Essen, Germany
Neuroimage 41:80-91. 2008..Moreover, these findings may suggest a dysfunction (in the functional and effective connectivity) at the cognitive stage of sexual arousal processing...