- pERK, pAKT and p53 as tissue biomarkers in erlotinib-treated patients with advanced pancreatic cancer: a translational subgroup analysis from AIO-PK0104Steffen Ormanns
Department of Internal Medicine III and Comprehensive Cancer Center, Klinikum Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Munchen, Germany
BMC Cancer 14:624. 2014..The role of pERK, pAKT and p53 as biomarkers in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer has not yet been defined...
- [Will molecular diagnostics become established in pancreatic pathology?]B Sipos
Allgemeine Pathologie und Pathologische Anatomie, Institut für Pathologie und Neuropathologie, Universitatsklinikum Tubingen, Liebermeisterstr 8, 72076, Tubingen, Deutschland
Pathologe 34:214-20. 2013..Hopefully these results will contribute to prognostic and therapeutic stratification of PDAC and to a reliable preoperative diagnostics of benign cystic pancreatic tumors in the future. ..
- Adenocarcinoma arising in a cystic duplication of the small bowel: case report and review of literatureGregor Blank
Department of General, Visceral and Transplant Surgery, University of Tubingen, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 3, D 72076 Tubingen, Germany
World J Surg Oncol 10:55. 2012..Here we report a unique case of an adenocarcinoma arising in a coincidentally found cystic duplication of the small bowel...
- [Precursor lesions of pancreatobiliary cancer]B Sipos
Abt Allg Pathologie und Pathologische Anatomie, Institut für Pathologie und Neuropathologie, Universitatsklinikum Tubingen, Liebermeisterstr 8, 72076, Tubingen, Deutschland
Pathologe 32:224-31. 2011..Despite well defined morphological features in BilIN, the molecular alterations seen during early tumor progression in the biliary tract are poorly understood...
- Establishment of robust controls for the normalization of miRNA expression in neuroendocrine tumors of the ileum and pancreasJ Sperveslage
Institute of Pathology, University of Tubingen, Liebermeisterstr 8, 72076, Tubingen, Germany
Endocrine 46:226-30. 2014..The determination of SNORD61 and SNORD95 for ileal NETs and SNORD95 and miR-93 for pancreatic NETs as good normalizers presents a useful tool for experiments involving the analysis of miRNA expression...