Affiliation: Schwarzwald-Baar Klinikum Villingen-Schwenningen GmbH
- EGFR-TKI resistant non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): new developments and implications for future treatmentWolfram Brugger
Medical Center II, Department of Hematology Oncology, Schwarzwald Baar Clinic, Academic Teaching Hospital University of Freiburg, Villingen Schwenningen, Germany
Lung Cancer 77:2-8. 2012..g. EGFR and MET) and vertical inhibition by combination of small molecules and antibodies, seem to be more promising and will be the prevailing concepts to overcome secondary EGFR-TKI resistance for the near future...
- Neutrophil recovery in elderly breast cancer patients receiving adjuvant anthracycline-containing chemotherapy with pegfilgrastim supportW Brugger
Schwarzwald Baar Clinic Villingen Schwenningen, University of Freiburg, Germany
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 72:265-9. 2009..0 x 10(9)/L versus approximately 25% of those receiving no pegfilgrastim. In conclusion, cycle 1 pegfilgrastim improved recovery from severe neutropenia in elderly breast cancer patients receiving adjuvant FEC100...
- Successful treatment with the fully human antibody panitumumab after a severe infusion reaction with cetuximabWolfram Brugger
Schwarzwald Baar Clinic, Villingen Schwenningen, Teaching Hospital, University of Freiburg, Germany
Tumori 96:473-7. 2010..There are only limited data on the safety and efficacy of panitumumab in patients who experienced severe infusion reactions during cetuximab antibody therapy...
- Prospective molecular marker analyses of EGFR and KRAS from a randomized, placebo-controlled study of erlotinib maintenance therapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancerWolfram Brugger
Schwarzwald Baar Klinikum, Academic Teaching Hospital, University of Freiburg, Voehrenbacher Str 23, Villingen Schwenningen, Germany 78050
J Clin Oncol 29:4113-20. 2011..This study included prospective analysis of the prognostic and predictive value of several biomarkers...
- Severe idiopathic erythroblastic synartesis: successful treatment with the anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody rituximabGeorgios Papakonstantinou
Medical Center, Department of Hematology Oncology, Schwarzwald Baar Clinic, Academic Teaching Hospital, University of Freiburg, Villingen Schwenningen, Germany
Eur J Haematol 84:547-9. 2010..At a follow-up of 30 months after treatment, the patient is still in continuous complete remission without any further treatment, suggesting that rituximab may induce prolonged remissions and eventually cure in this rare disease...