- A randomized phase II study of pemetrexed in combination with cisplatin or carboplatin as first-line therapy for patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancerWolfgang H W Schuette
Department of Internal Medicine II, Hospital Martha Maria, Halle Dölau, Halle, Germany
Clin Lung Cancer 14:215-23. 2013..This phase II study evaluated pemetrexed plus cisplatin and pemetrexed plus carboplatin as first-line treatments for stage IIIB/IV NSCLC...
- Randomized phase II study of palifermin for reducing dysphagia in patients receiving concurrent chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced unresectable non-small cell lung cancerWolfgang Schuette
Krankenhaus Martha Maria Halle Doelau, Klinik Innere Medizin II, Halle Saale, Germany
J Thorac Oncol 7:157-64. 2012..This study assessed the efficacy and safety of palifermin in reducing dysphagia from CT/RT followed by consolidation chemotherapy (CT)...
- Randomized phase III trial of docetaxel plus carboplatin with or without levofloxacin prophylaxis in elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer: the APRONTA trialWolfgang Schuette
Klinik fuer Innere Medizin II, Krankenhaus Martha Maria Halle Dölau, Halle, Germany
J Thorac Oncol 6:2090-6. 2011..To examine the effect of levofloxacin prophylaxis on infection rates during chemotherapy with docetaxel plus carboplatin in elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer...
- Addition of darbepoetin alfa to dose-dense chemotherapy: results from a randomized phase II trial in small-cell lung cancer patients receiving carboplatin plus etoposideSylke Nagel
Hospital Martha Maria, Halle Doelau, Germany
Clin Lung Cancer 12:62-9. 2011..Addition of darbepoetin alfa to chemotherapy lowered the need for blood transfusions and did not affect measures of survival and objective response...
- Phase III study of second-line chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer with weekly compared with 3-weekly docetaxelWolfgang Schuette
Martha Maria City Hospital Halle Doelau, Halle, Germany
J Clin Oncol 23:8389-95. 2005..A phase III study to determine whether a weekly docetaxel schedule improves the therapeutic index compared with the classic 3-weekly schedule...
- Six-minute walk distance and dyspnoea scores to assess the course of COPD exacerbation in elderly patientsThomas Blankenburg
Second Medical Clinic, Hospital Martha Maria Halle Doelau, Halle, Germany
Clin Respir J 7:261-7. 2013..Physical performance and dyspnoea are of prognostic relevance in stable COPD. The issue investigated was to assess the course of COPD exacerbations to find parameters that describe this situation better...
- Second-line treatment of stage III/IV non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with pemetrexed in routine clinical practice: evaluation of performance status and health-related quality of lifeWolfgang Schuette
Hospital Martha Maria, Halle Doelau, Department of Internal Medicine II, Halle, Germany
BMC Cancer 12:14. 2012..This prospective, non-interventional study evaluated performance status (PS) and health-related quality of life (HR-QoL) during second-line pemetrexed treatment in routine clinical practice...
- Phase II trial of gemcitabine/irinotecan in refractory or relapsed small-cell lung cancerWolfgang Schuette
2nd Medical Department, City Hospital Martha Maria Halle Doelau, Halle, Germany
Clin Lung Cancer 7:133-7. 2005..The objective of this phase II trial was to evaluate the activity of gemcitabine/irinotecan in patients with relapsed SCLC...