Jann E Schlimme
- Addiction and self-determination: a phenomenological approachJann E Schlimme
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy II, Christian Doppler Hospital, Paracelsus Medical University, Ignaz Harrer Strasse 79, 5020, Salzburg, Austria
Theor Med Bioeth 31:49-62. 2010..In the closing section, I discuss the possible implications of a phenomenological approach to personal responsibility...
- Is acting on delusions autonomous?Jann E Schlimme
Psychiatric University Hospital of Charité at St, Hedwig Hospital, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Große Hamburger Straße 5 11, Berlin 10115, Germany
Philos Ethics Humanit Med 8:14. 2013..In these cases the person with delusions is very nearly comparable to people in love, who are also not free to choose their convictions, and who could also be rightly held responsible for the behaviour flowing from their convictions. ..
- Sense of self-determination and the suicidal experience. A phenomenological approachJann E Schlimme
Department for Philosophy, Karl Franzens University Graz, Heinrichstraße 26 DG, 8010, Graz, Austria
Med Health Care Philos 16:211-23. 2013..155 words)...
- Paranoid atmospheres: psychiatric knowledge and delusional realitiesJann E Schlimme
Department of Psychiatry, Social Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Hannover Medical School, Hanover, Germany
Philos Ethics Humanit Med 4:14. 2009....
- No departure to "Pandora"? Using critical phenomenology to differentiate "naive" from "reflective" experience in psychiatry and psychosomatic medicine (a comment on Schwartz and Wiggins, 2010)Jann E Schlimme
Department of Philosophy, Karl Franzens University Graz, Graz, Austria
Philos Ethics Humanit Med 5:15. 2010..From the phenomenology it can be demonstrated that the hypothetical teleological qualities are a reflective reconstruction modelled on human behavioural structure...
- [Karl Jaspers : Tasks and limitations of psychotherapy]J E Schlimme
Institut fur Philosophie, Karl Franzens Universitat Graz, Heinrichstraße 26 DG, 8010, Graz, Osterreich
Nervenarzt 83:84-6, 89-91. 2012..Quite to the contrary, this existential linkage is the starting point of many psychotherapeutic interventions...
- Lived autonomy and chronic mental illness: a phenomenological approachJann E Schlimme
Psychiatric University Hospital Charité at St Hedwig Hospital, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Große Hamburger Straße 5 11, 10115, Berlin, Germany
Theor Med Bioeth 33:387-404. 2012..Lastly, I will compare this manner of life-conduct with the constellation of includence (Inkludenz), as described by Tellenbach, and discuss the limitations of this study...
- In recovery from schizophrenia: regaining social cover - a phenomenological investigationJann E Schlimme
Psychiatric University Hospital Charité at St Hedwig Hospital, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
Psychopathology 46:102-10. 2013..We discuss various options for adequate social cover achievable for people with schizophrenia, demonstrating their impact on the recovery process...