- A data protection scheme for medical research networks. Review after five years of operationK Helbing
Georg August University Goettingen, University Medical Center, Department of Medical Informatics, Robert Koch Strasse 40, 37075 Goettingen, Germany
Methods Inf Med 49:601-7. 2010....
- Quality of human-computer interaction--results of a national usability survey of hospital-IT in GermanyBettina B Bundschuh
Scientific Working Group Clinical Information Systems, German Association for Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology GMDS, Cologne, Germany
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 11:69. 2011..This survey presents an analysis of the current quality level of human-computer interaction of healthcare-IT in German hospitals, focused on the users' point of view...
- Wireless technology infrastructures for authentication of patients: PKI that ringsUlrich Sax
Children s Hospital Informatics Program, 1 Autumn Street AU543, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 12:263-8. 2005..The authors propose harnessing this technology for the strong authentication of individuals by creating a registration authority and an authentication service, and examine the problems and promise of such a system...
- Integration of genomic data in Electronic Health Records--opportunities and dilemmasU Sax
Children s Hospital Informatics Program, Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology, Children s Hospital Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Methods Inf Med 44:546-50. 2005..We discuss integration issues when inferring phenotype and genotype data. Another challenge is to find the right phenotype to genotype data in order to get appropriate case numbers for sound clinical genotype-phenotype inference studies...
- Shortcomings of current grid middlewares regarding privacy in HealthGridsYassene Mohammed
Department of Medical Informatics, University of Goettingen, Germany
Stud Health Technol Inform 126:322-9. 2007..The German MediGRID project is facing this with an "Enhanced Security" package intending to bridge the gap between current legal, data protection as well as data security requirements and the available grid technology...
- The integration of grid resources into a portal for research collaboratoriesYassene Mohammed
Department of Medical Informatics, Georg August University of Goettingen, Germany
Stud Health Technol Inform 129:335-9. 2007..This objective could be achieved by the integration of several portals of different research networks and the interfacing between these portals to maximize the usability and minimize the cost...
- Perspectives of MediGRIDFrank Dickmann
Department of Medical Informatics, University of Gottingen, Robert Koch Strasse 40, 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Stud Health Technol Inform 147:173-82. 2009..A comparison of both grid and cloud in addition to the background and present status of the German life science grid give a contemporary impression of the future perspectives of MediGRID...
- Development of an information platform for new grid users in the biomedical fieldDaniela Skrowny
Department of Medical Informatics, University of Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
Stud Health Technol Inform 159:277-82. 2010..By providing a platform about grid technology and their feasibilities for users of the community of biomedicine potential, users could be supported using the high potential of their discipline...