Jens Malte Baron
Affiliation: RWTH Aachen
- From the clinic to genome: a way to new drugs and therapy? Workshop of the Bundesverband der Pharmazeutischen Industrie eV (BPI), Berlin, GermanyJens Malte Baron
Department of Dermatology, University Clinic RWTH Aachen, Germany
Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol 15:275-6. 2002
- [Array technology in skin pharmacology and allergology]J M Baron
Hautklinik, Universitätsklinikum der RWTH Aachen
Hautarzt 54:315-20. 2003....
- Evidence-based staging system for malignant melanoma: is new necessarily better?Jens M Baron
Department of Dermatology and Allergology, University Hospital RWTH Aachen, Aachen D 52074, Germany
Lancet 364:395-6. 2004
- Expression of multiple cytochrome p450 enzymes and multidrug resistance-associated transport proteins in human skin keratinocytesJ M Baron
Department of Dermatology, Hospital, RWTH Aachen, Germany
J Invest Dermatol 116:541-8. 2001....
- Drug metabolism in the skinJ M Baron
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, RWTH Aachen, Aachen, Germany
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 1:287-91. 2001....
- Retinoic acid and its 4-oxo metabolites are functionally active in human skin cells in vitroJens M Baron
Department of Dermatology and Allergology, University Hospital of the RWTH, Aachen, Germany
J Invest Dermatol 125:143-53. 2005....
- Expression and function of cytochrome p450-dependent enzymes in human skin cellsJ M Baron
Department of Dermatology and Allergology, University Hospital, RWTH Aachen University, Pauwelsstrabe 30, D 52074 Aachen, Germany
Curr Med Chem 15:2258-64. 2008..Therefore knowledge of skin-specific CYP expression and function is a prerequisite for pharmacological studies of the skin...
- Research in practice: the second barrier of the human skinJens Malte Baron
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, Aachen University of Technology RWTH, Aachen, Germany
J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 8:155-8. 2010..Inhibition of this metabolism mediated activation of prohaptens and stimulation of the active elimination of contact allergens from skin cells could represent novel mechanisms improving the established tools for skin protection...