- [Diagnosis of the risk of accidental falls in the elderly]M Runge
Aerpah Kliniken Esslingen und Ilshofen
Ther Umsch 59:351-8. 2002..Both prevention and therapy must focus on each of these individual risk factors. Preventing falls and its consequences is imperative for successful aging...
- Skeletal adaptations in hemiplegic patientsM Runge
AERPAH Klinik, Esslingen, Germany
J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact 4:191-6. 2004
- Multifactorial pathogenesis of falls as a basis for multifactorial interventionsM Runge
Aerpah Clinic Esslingen, Esslingen, Germany
J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact 5:127-34. 2005
- Determinants of musculoskeletal frailty and the risk of falls in old ageM Runge
Aerpah Klinik Esslingen Kennenburg, Esslingen, Germany
J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact 6:167-73. 2006..A deeper understanding enables us to create more effective treatments for disorders of the muscle-bone unit. Bringing physics and cybernetics into the field of osteoporosis is a great heritage of Harold Frost...
- [Multifactorial pathogenesis of gait disorders, falls and hip fractures in the elderly]M Runge
Aerpah Klinik Esslingen Kennenburg, Esslingen
Z Gerontol Geriatr 30:267-75. 1997..To identify individual risk factors and regard their interactions can be a basis for therapy and interventions to prevent falls...
- Changes of trabecular bone density in elderly subjects: a 4-year prospective pQCT studyH Schiessl
Stratec Medizintechnik Pforzheim, Germany
J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact 6:160-1. 2006
- [Balloon assisted kyphoplasty: new technique for treatment of vertebral compression fractures]M Runge
Service de Radiologie B, CHU Jean Minjoz, 3, Bd A Fleming, 25030 Besancon Cedex
J Radiol 88:1200-2. 2007..Kyphoplasty, a variation of vertebroplasty, is a technique with indications and therapeutic particularities that require validation...
- Effects of previous antiresorptive therapy on the bone mineral density response to two years of teriparatide treatment in postmenopausal women with osteoporosisSteven Boonen
Leuven University Center for Metabolic Bone Diseases and Division of Geriatric Medicine, Universitaire Ziekenhuizen, K U Leuven, Herestraat 49, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:852-60. 2008..The present secondary analysis examined the effects of 2 yr of open-label teriparatide in women previously treated with antiresorptive drugs for at least 1 yr...