- Spleen involvement in Hodgkin's lymphoma: assessment and risk profileU Rueffer
First Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Joseph Stelzmann Strasse 9, 50924 Cologne, Germany
Ann Hematol 82:390-6. 2003..Above an index of 1000 the probability of spleen involvement is higher than 90%. This might be of outstanding importance for patients being scheduled for involved field radiation...
- Fatigue in long-term survivors of Hodgkin's lymphoma; a report from the German Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group (GHSG)J U Rüffer
Department of Internal Medicine I, TAKEPART, Maria Hilf Str 15, 50677 Köln, Germany
Eur J Cancer 39:2179-86. 2003..Fatigue levels of Hodgkin's lymphoma patients are significantly higher than those of the control group. Further investigations are warranted to explore the effectiveness of treatment strategies for fatigue...
- Treatment of primary progressive Hodgkin's and aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: is there a chance for cure?A Josting
First Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 18:332-9. 2000....
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma after primary Hodgkin's disease in the German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study Group: incidence, treatment, and prognosisU Rueffer
First Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 19:2026-32. 2001..To investigate the course of disease for secondary NHL, we retrospectively analyzed patients treated within clinical trials of the German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study Group (GHSG) since 1981...
- Male gonadal dysfunction in patients with Hodgkin's disease prior to treatmentU Rueffer
First Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, and the German Hodgkin's Study Group
Ann Oncol 12:1307-11. 2001..Further investigations have to be performed to clarify mechanisms inducing fertility defects in patients with HD...
- Dose escalation of cytotoxic drugs using haematopoietic growth factors: a randomized trial to determine the magnitude of increase provided by GM-CSFM Pfreundschuh
Department of Medicine, Saarland University Medical School, Germany
Ann Oncol 12:471-7. 2001..The use of CSF for interval reduction rather than dose escalation is the more effective strategy for dose intensification...
- 14-day variant of the bleomycin, etoposide, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, and prednisone regimen in advanced-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of a pilot study of the German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study GroupM Sieber
German Hodgkin s Lymphoma Study Group, Klinik fur Innere Medizin, University of Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 21:1734-9. 2003....
- Treatment of advanced Hodgkin's disease with COPP/ABV/IMEP versus COPP/ABVD and consolidating radiotherapy: final results of the German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study Group HD6 trialM Sieber
Klinik I fur Innere Medizin, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Ann Oncol 15:276-82. 2004....