Affiliation: Robert Koch-Institut
- Development of one-step quantitative reverse transcription PCR for the rapid detection of flavivirusesPranav Patel
Robert Koch Institute, Center for Biological Security 1 ZBS1, Nordufer 20, Berlin, 13353, Germany
Virol J 10:58. 2013..Therefore, a rapid and accurate molecular method is required for diagnostics and epidemiological surveillance of flaviviruses...
- rapidSTRIPE H1N1 test for detection of the pandemic swine origin influenza A (H1N1) virusPranav Patel
Robert Koch Institute, Center for Biological Safety 1 ZBS1, Nordufer 20, 13353 Berlin, Germany
J Clin Microbiol 49:1591-3. 2011..This test is simple and cost-effective and allows specific detection of the S-OIV A (H1N1) virus from swab sampling to final detection on a lateral-flow stripe within 2 to 3 h...
- International external quality assessment of molecular detection of Rift Valley fever virusCamille Escadafal
Robert Koch Institute, Centre for Biosafety, Berlin, Germany
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 7:e2244. 2013..Other protocols showed uneven performances revealing the need for improved optimization and standardization of these protocols...
- Rapid molecular assays for the detection of yellow fever virus in low-resource settingsCamille Escadafal
Centre for Biological Threats and Special Pathogens 1, Robert Koch Institute, Berlin, Germany
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 8:e2730. 2014....
- Detection and differentiation of tick-borne encephalitis virus subtypes by a reverse transcription quantitative real-time PCR and pyrosequencingKatharina Achazi
Robert Koch Institute, Center for Biological Security 1, Berlin, Germany
J Virol Methods 171:34-9. 2011..In summary, the method is sensitive, highly specific and easy-to-handle tool for the detection and differentiation of TBE virus in the early phase of illness or in TBE host animal species and ticks...
- RNA interference inhibits replication of tick-borne encephalitis virus in vitroKatharina Achazi
Centre for Biological Security 1 ZBS 1, Robert Koch Institute, Nordufer 20, D 13353 Berlin, Germany
Antiviral Res 93:94-100. 2012..05μg/ml. As RNAi-based therapeutics for other diseases are already being evaluated in phases II and III clinical trials, it is possible that RNAi could become valuable tool for controlling TBE virus infection...
- Advanced yellow fever virus genome detection in point-of-care facilities and reference laboratoriesCristina Domingo
Robert Koch Institute, Berlin, Germany
J Clin Microbiol 50:4054-60. 2012....