Vladimir A Morozov
Affiliation: Robert Koch-Institut
- Frequent foamy virus infection in free-living chimpanzees of the Taï National Park (Côte d'Ivoire)Vladimir A Morozov
Robert Koch Institute, 20 Nordufer, 13353 Berlin, Germany
J Gen Virol 90:500-6. 2009..Frequent SFV infections in chimpanzees from this area significantly increase the potential risk of zoonotic transmission to rural populations through direct contact, hunting and consumption of bush meat...
- Short communication: Simultaneous substitutions of V38M and N43T-N44K in the gp41 heptad repeat 1 (HR1) disrupt HIV type 1 gPr160 endoproteolytic cleavage (*)V A Morozov
Institute of Human Virology, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 26:73-7. 2010..These data may explain why viruses with V38M + N43T-N44K mutations were not previously detected in the plasma of T-20-experienced patients...
- Interspecies transmission of simian foamy virus in a natural predator-prey systemFabian H Leendertz
Emerging Zoonoses, Robert Koch Institute, Nordufer 20, 13353 Berlin, Germany
J Virol 82:7741-4. 2008..Chimpanzees infected with chimpanzee SFV strains were shown to be coinfected with SFV from colobus monkeys, indicating that apes are susceptible to SFV superinfection, including highly divergent strains from other primate species...
- Transmembrane protein polymorphisms and resistance to T-20 (Enfuvirtide, Fuzeon) in HIV-1 infected therapy-naive seroconverters and AIDS patients under HAART-T-20 therapyVladimir A Morozov
HIV Variabilitat und moleculare Epidemiologie P11, Robert Koch Institut, 20 Nordufer, 13353, Berlin, Germany
Virus Genes 35:167-74. 2007..After onset of T-20 therapy only resistant viruses were identified in plasma from the patients. As shown by clonal analysis of plasma from one patient, treatment interruption results in viruses reverting to a T-20-sensitive genotype...
- Single mutations in the transmembrane envelope protein abrogate the immunosuppressive property of HIV-1Vladimir A Morozov
Robert Koch Institute, Nordufer 20, D 13353, Berlin, Germany
Retrovirology 9:67. 2012..The question is, whether the viral gp41 can do the same...