Rolf D Hirsch
Affiliation: Rhine Clinic Bonn
- [Persons with dementia caught between medicine, care and politics]Rolf D Hirsch
Abteilung für Gerontopsychiatrie und psychotherapie, Gerontopsychiatrisches Zentrum, Rheinische Kliniken Bonn, Kaiser Karl Ring 20, 53111 Bon
Z Gerontol Geriatr 41:106-16. 2008..It has been recommended to place more emphasis on integrated care. Improvements have to be judged by their benefit for the target group. Administrative and technocratic burdens may impede intended goals...
- [Humor therapy in the depressed elderly: results of an empirical study]R D Hirsch
Abteilung für Gerontopsychiatrie und psychotherapie, LVR Klinik Bonn, Kaiser Karl Ring 20, 53111, Bonn, Deutschland
Z Gerontol Geriatr 43:42-52. 2010..Empirical evidence, however, is rare. We investigated the effects of a standardized humor therapy group in a clinical context especially for older depressed patients...
- [Violence in nursing care of patients with dementia: with reference to human dignity]Rolf D Hirsch
, Rheinischen Kliniken Bonn
Pflege Z 55:331-5. 2002
- [Medicolegal aspects of witnessed suicide due to gunshot to the head. Part 1: Circumstances and psychopathology]Stephan A Padosch
Arch Kriminol 214:65-76. 2004..Furthermore aspects of psychiatric sequelae and psychological support of the witnesses, which are also of importance for the forensic pathologist called to the scene, are discussed...
- [Medicolegal aspects of witnessed suicide due to gunshot to the head. II. Legal medicine aspects and examination of the firing hand]Stephan A Padosch
Arch Kriminol 214:149-62. 2004..On the basis of the reported cases recommendations are finally given for a differentiated approach in the medicolegal evaluation of alleged witnessed suicide by gunshot (to the head)...