Affiliation: Research Center Borstel
- The Ki-67 protein: from the known and the unknownT Scholzen
Division of Molecular Immunology, Research Center Borstel, Germany
J Cell Physiol 182:311-22. 2000..There are indications, however, that Ki-67 protein expression is an absolute requirement for progression through the cell-division cycle...
- Ki-67 protein is associated with ribosomal RNA transcription in quiescent and proliferating cellsJörn Bullwinkel
Division of Tumour Biology, Research Center Borstel, Borstel, Germany
J Cell Physiol 206:624-35. 2006..These data strongly suggest a role for pKi-67 in the early steps of rRNA synthesis...
- The Ki-67 protein interacts with members of the heterochromatin protein 1 (HP1) family: a potential role in the regulation of higher-order chromatin structureThomas Scholzen
Division of Molecular Immunology, Research Center Borstel, D 23845 Borstel, Germany
J Pathol 196:135-44. 2002..Taken together, the data presented in this study suggest a role for pKi-67 in the control of higher-order chromatin structure...
- The expression of Ki-67, MCM3, and p27 defines distinct subsets of proliferating, resting, and differentiated cellsE Endl
Department of Immunology and Cell Biology, Division of Molecular Immunology, Research Center Borstel, D 23845 Borstel, Germany
J Pathol 195:457-62. 2001..In conclusion, a combined analysis of Ki-67, MCM3, and p27 protein expression may provide a more detailed insight into the cell proliferation and differentiation processes that determine individual tumour growth...
- Chromophore-assisted light inactivation of pKi-67 leads to inhibition of ribosomal RNA synthesisR Rahmanzadeh
Research Center Borstel, Department of Immunology and Cell Biology, Division of Tumour Biology, Borstel, Germany
Cell Prolif 40:422-30. 2007..Here, we have examined the involvement of pKi-67 in this process by photochemical inhibition using chromophore-assisted light inactivation (CALI)...
- The temporal and spatial distribution of the proliferation associated Ki-67 protein during female and male meiosisWalther Traut
Institut fur Biologie, Medizinische Universitat Lubeck, 23538 Lubeck, Germany
Chromosoma 111:156-64. 2002....
- Chromatin preferences of the perichromosomal layer constituent pKi-67Walther Traut
Institut fur Biologie, Universitat Lubeck, D 23538 Lubeck, Germany
Chromosome Res 10:685-94. 2002..In this context, our results suggest a new role for centromeric heterochromatin: the control of the centromeric gap in the perichromosomal layer...