Affiliation: Philipps University
- Prevalence of female subfertility in German gynecological practicesV Ziller
Department of Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine and Osteoporosis, University Hospital of Giessen and Marburg, Marburg, Germany
Gynecol Endocrinol 29:767-70. 2013..The aim of this study was to calculate the number of women with a subfertility diagnosis in gynecological practices in Germany between 2006 and 2010 based on the data from a large epidemiological database...
- Effects of a low-dose oral estrogen only treatment on bone mineral density and quantitative ultrasonometry in postmenopausal womenMay Ziller
Department of Endocrinology, University Hospital of Giessen and Marburg, Marburg, Germany
Gynecol Endocrinol 28:1002-5. 2012..The aim of this study was to evaluate an oral low-dose estrogen therapy on bone mineral density (BMD) and quantitative ultrasonometry (QUS) in osteopenic postmenopausal women...
- Adherence to adjuvant endocrine therapy in postmenopausal women with breast cancerV Ziller
Department of Gynaecology, Gynaecological Endocrinology and Oncology, Philipps University of Marburg, Marburg, Germany
Ann Oncol 20:431-6. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate the rate of adherent patients in a randomly selected sample of postmenopausal women with primary breast cancer, who had been assigned to an adjuvant endocrine treatment with TAM or anastrozole (ANA)...
- Adherence and persistence in patients with severe osteoporosis treated with teriparatideV Ziller
Department of Endocrinology, Reproductive Medicine and Osteoporosis, Philipps University of Marburg, Marburg, Germany
Curr Med Res Opin 26:675-81. 2010..Data on adherence to teriparatide (TPTD) treatment of severe postmenopausal osteoporosis are available from only few countries. This study assessed adherence and persistence with TPTD in Germany...
- Persistence and compliance of medications used in the treatment of osteoporosis--analysis using a large scale, representative, longitudinal German databaseVolker Ziller
Department of Endocrinology, Reproductive Medicine and Osteoporosis, Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 50:315-22. 2012..However, high persistence and compliance are required to assure efficacy. This study analyses persistence and compliance with a variety of medical interventions including p.o., i.v. and s.c. administrations in Germany...
- Influence of compliance on bone mineral density changes in postmenopausal women with early breast cancer on AnastrozoleMatthias Kalder
Department of Gynecology, Gynecological Endocrinology and Oncology, Philipps University of Marburg, Baldingerstrasse, 35043, Marburg, Germany
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 139:915-23. 2013..Adjuvant treatment for hormone receptor-positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women with aromatase inhibitors is associated with increased bone loss depending on the compliance to treatment...
- The effect of age, sex hormones, and bone turnover markers on calcaneal quantitative ultrasonometry in healthy german menIoannis Kyvernitakis
Department of Endocrinology, Reproductive Medicine and Osteoporosis, Phillips University of Marburg, Marburg, Germany Electronic address
J Clin Densitom 16:320-8. 2013..05). Bone turnover markers present lower values gradually, and we found a significant correlation between carboxy-terminal collagen crosslinks (CTX), osteocalcin (OC), bone alkaline phosphatase (BAP), and QUS variables (p < 0.05). ..
- Cost comparison of outpatient treatment with granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSF) in GermanyPeyman Hadji
Philipps University of Marburg, Germany
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 50:281-9. 2012..The purpose of this analysis was to determine the consumption rates for various G-CSF and to compare outpatient medication costs per patient and treatment cycle...