Erik M Mueller
Affiliation: Philipps University
- Future-oriented decision-making in Generalized Anxiety Disorder is evident across different versions of the Iowa Gambling TaskErik M Mueller
Department of Psychology, Universitaet Marburg, Marburg, Germany
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 41:165-71. 2010..Results, therefore, indicate that GAD is characterized by enhanced processing of potential future losses rather than sensitivity to large short-term loss...
- Dopamine effects on human error processing depend on catechol-O-methyltransferase VAL158MET genotypeErik M Mueller
Philipps Universitat Marburg, 35032 Marburg, Germany
J Neurosci 31:15818-25. 2011..Consistent with an influence of serotonin on PFC DA, the COMT × Substance interaction was modulated by 5-HTTLPR...
- Single-trial electroencephalogram predicts cardiac acceleration: a time-lagged P-correlation approach for studying neurovisceral connectivityE M Mueller
Philipps Universitaet Marburg, Faculty of Psychology, Gutenbergstr 18, 35032 Marburg, Germany
Neuroscience 166:491-500. 2010..5 s after feedback presentation. The results imply that neurogenic cardiac modulations begin to be affected 200 to 400 ms after stimulus presentation and demonstrate the utility of CECTs for future investigations...
- How to consistently link extraversion and intelligence to the catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) gene: on defining and measuring psychological phenotypes in neurogenetic researchJan Wacker
Department of Psychology, Philipps Universitat Marburg, Germany
J Pers Soc Psychol 102:427-44. 2012..More importantly, the present findings have important implications for the definition of psychological phenotypes in neurogenetic research...
- 5-HTTLPR and anxiety modulate brain-heart covariationErik M Mueller
Department of Psychology, Philipps Universitat Marburg, Marburg, Germany Department of Psychology, Universitat Giessen, Giessen, Germany
Psychophysiology 50:441-53. 2013..Moreover, after negative feedback, EEG-HP correlations and feedback-related negativity amplitudes independently correlated with NANX. The results indicate that individual differences in brain-heart covariation relate to 5-HT and NANX...
- Acute tryptophan depletion attenuates brain-heart coupling following external feedbackErik M Mueller
Department of Psychology, Philipps Universität Marburg Marburg, Germany
Front Hum Neurosci 6:77. 2012....
- The type IV phosphodiesterase inhibitor rolipram disturbs expression and extinction of conditioned fear in miceErik M Mueller
Department of Psychology, Marburg University, Marburg, Germany
Neuropharmacology 59:1-8. 2010..Taken together, these experiments indicate that preventing breakdown of cAMP interferes with the expression and extinction consolidation of conditioned fear...