Marc M Nowaczyk
- Deletion of psbJ leads to accumulation of Psb27-Psb28 photosystem II complexes in Thermosynechococcus elongatusMarc M Nowaczyk
Lehrstuhl für Biochemie der Pflanzen, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Biochim Biophys Acta 1817:1339-45. 2012..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled: Photosynthesis Research for Sustainability: from Natural to Artificial...
- NdhP and NdhQ: two novel small subunits of the cyanobacterial NDH-1 complexMarc M Nowaczyk
Department of Plant Biochemistry, Ruhr University Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Biochemistry 50:1121-4. 2011..Additionally, ndhP is present in some cyanophages in a cluster of PSI genes and exhibits partial similarity to NDF6, a subunit of the plant NDH-1 complex...
- Structure of Psb27 in solution: implications for transient binding to photosystem II during biogenesis and repairKai U Cormann
Department of Plant Biochemistry and Biomolecular NMR, Ruhr University Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Biochemistry 48:8768-70. 2009..Moreover, the presented docking model could explain the function of Psb27, which prevents the binding of PsbO to facilitate the assembly of the Mn(4)Ca cluster...
- Role of novel dimeric Photosystem II (PSII)-Psb27 protein complex in PSII repairNicole Grasse
Plant Biochemistry, Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Bochum, Germany
J Biol Chem 286:29548-55. 2011..These results indicate a more complex role of the Psb27 protein within the life cycle of PSII, especially under stress conditions...
- Sequence-specific (1)H, (13)C, and (15)N backbone assignment of Psb27 from Synechocystis PCC 6803Kai U Cormann
Plant Biochemistry, Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Biomol NMR Assign 3:247-9. 2009..These assignments will now provide the basis for the structural analysis of the Psb27 protein...
- Psb27, a cyanobacterial lipoprotein, is involved in the repair cycle of photosystem IIMarc M Nowaczyk
Plant Biochemistry, Ruhr University Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Plant Cell 18:3121-31. 2006....
- Assembly of the water-oxidizing complex in photosystem IIKristin Becker
Lehrstuhl für Biochemie der Pflanzen, Ruhruniversität Bochum, Universitatsstrase 150, 44780 Bochum, Germany
J Photochem Photobiol B 104:204-11. 2011....
- Dynamics of the cyanobacterial photosynthetic network: communication and modification of membrane protein complexesMarc M Nowaczyk
Lehrstuhl für Biochemie der Pflanzen, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Universitatsstrase 150, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Eur J Cell Biol 89:974-82. 2010....
- Functional characterization of the small regulatory subunit PetP from the cytochrome b6f complex in Thermosynechococcus elongatusSascha Rexroth
Plant Biochemistry, Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, Ruhr University Bochum, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Plant Cell 26:3435-48. 2014..The distinct behavior of linear and cyclic electron transport may suggest the presence of two distinguishable pools of cytochrome b(6)f complexes with different functions that might be correlated with supercomplex formation...
- (1)H, (13)C and (15)N chemical shift assignments of the NDH-1 complex subunit CupSAnnika Korste
Biomolecular NMR, Faculty of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Ruhr University of Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Biomol NMR Assign 9:169-71. 2015..The construct contains 159 amino acids including a Strep-tag and two additional amino acids. ..
- The 5 kDa protein NdhP is essential for stable NDH-1L assembly in Thermosynechococcus elongatusHannes Wulfhorst
Department of Plant Biochemistry, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
PLoS ONE 9:e103584. 2014..Moreover, NdhP is essential for NDH-1L formation, as this type of NDH-1 was not detectable in a ΔndhP::Km mutant...
- Redox hydrogels with adjusted redox potential for improved efficiency in Z-scheme inspired biophotovoltaic cellsVolker Hartmann
Plant Biochemistry, Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Universitatsstrasse 150, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Phys Chem Chem Phys 16:11936-41. 2014..91 ± 0.56 μW cm(-2) and the conversion efficiency (η) is 4.5 × 10(-5), representing a 125-fold improvement in comparison to the previously proposed device exploiting the photosynthetic Z-scheme for electrical energy production. ..