Marc M Nowaczyk
- NdhP and NdhQ: two novel small subunits of the cyanobacterial NDH-1 complexMarc M Nowaczyk
Department of Plant Biochemistry, Ruhr University Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Biochemistry 50:1121-4. 2011..Additionally, ndhP is present in some cyanophages in a cluster of PSI genes and exhibits partial similarity to NDF6, a subunit of the plant NDH-1 complex...
- Deletion of psbJ leads to accumulation of Psb27-Psb28 photosystem II complexes in Thermosynechococcus elongatusMarc M Nowaczyk
Lehrstuhl für Biochemie der Pflanzen, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Biochim Biophys Acta 1817:1339-45. 2012..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled: Photosynthesis Research for Sustainability: from Natural to Artificial...
- Structure of Psb27 in solution: implications for transient binding to photosystem II during biogenesis and repairKai U Cormann
Department of Plant Biochemistry and Biomolecular NMR, Ruhr University Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Biochemistry 48:8768-70. 2009..Moreover, the presented docking model could explain the function of Psb27, which prevents the binding of PsbO to facilitate the assembly of the Mn(4)Ca cluster...
- Sequence-specific (1)H, (13)C, and (15)N backbone assignment of Psb27 from Synechocystis PCC 6803Kai U Cormann
Plant Biochemistry, Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Biomol NMR Assign 3:247-9. 2009..These assignments will now provide the basis for the structural analysis of the Psb27 protein...
- Role of novel dimeric Photosystem II (PSII)-Psb27 protein complex in PSII repairNicole Grasse
Plant Biochemistry, Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Bochum, Germany
J Biol Chem 286:29548-55. 2011..These results indicate a more complex role of the Psb27 protein within the life cycle of PSII, especially under stress conditions...
- Psb27, a cyanobacterial lipoprotein, is involved in the repair cycle of photosystem IIMarc M Nowaczyk
Plant Biochemistry, Ruhr University Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Plant Cell 18:3121-31. 2006....
- Dynamics of the cyanobacterial photosynthetic network: communication and modification of membrane protein complexesMarc M Nowaczyk
Lehrstuhl für Biochemie der Pflanzen, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Universitatsstrase 150, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Eur J Cell Biol 89:974-82. 2010....
- Assembly of the water-oxidizing complex in photosystem IIKristin Becker
Lehrstuhl für Biochemie der Pflanzen, Ruhruniversität Bochum, Universitatsstrase 150, 44780 Bochum, Germany
J Photochem Photobiol B 104:204-11. 2011....
- Redox hydrogels with adjusted redox potential for improved efficiency in Z-scheme inspired biophotovoltaic cellsVolker Hartmann
Plant Biochemistry, Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Universitatsstrasse 150, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Phys Chem Chem Phys 16:11936-41. 2014..91 ± 0.56 μW cm(-2) and the conversion efficiency (η) is 4.5 × 10(-5), representing a 125-fold improvement in comparison to the previously proposed device exploiting the photosynthetic Z-scheme for electrical energy production. ..