- Kargl A, Kosse B, Uhrlaß S, Koch D, Kruger C, Eckert K, et al. [Hedgehog fungi in a dermatological office in Munich : Case reports and review]. Hautarzt. 2018;69:576-585 pubmed publisher..T. erinacei should be considered a so-called emerging pathogen. In Germany the zoophilic dermatophyte T. erinacei should be taken into account as causative agent of dermatomycoses in humans after contact to hedgehogs. ..
- Nenoff P, Schorlemmer B, UhrlaÃŸ S, Baunacke A, Friedrichs C, IfflÃ¤nder J, et al. [Onychocola canadensis Sigler in onychomycosis : A new dermatophyte-like mould in Germany]. Hautarzt. 2016;67:739-49 pubmed publisher..Treatment of choice represents, however, nontraumatic nail avulsion using 40â€‰% urea ointment followed by antifungal nail lacquer with ciclopirox olamine or amorolfine. ..
- Nenoff P, Manos A, Ehrhard I, Kruger C, Paasch U, Helmbold P, et al. [Non-viral sexually transmitted infections - Epidemiology, clinical manifestations, diagnostics and therapy : Part 1: Gonococci]. Hautarzt. 2017;68:43-49 pubmed publisher..Intramuscular or intravenous injection of ceftriaxone plus oral azithromycin, each given as single dose is the standard therapy for gonorrhoea. ..
- Nenoff P, Manos A, Ehrhard I, Kruger C, Paasch U, Helmbold P, et al. [Non-viral sexually transmitted infections - Epidemiology, clinical manifestations, diagnostics and therapy : Part 2: Chlamydia and mycoplasma]. Hautarzt. 2017;68:50-58 pubmed publisher..Non-gonococcal and non-chlamydial urethritis due to Mycoplasma genitalium can now be diagnosed by molecular biological techniques using PCR and should be treated by azithromycin. ..
- Nenoff P, Mügge C, Herrmann J, Keller U. Tinea faciei incognito due to Trichophyton rubrum as a result of autoinoculation from onychomycosis. Mycoses. 2007;50 Suppl 2:20-5 pubmed..An infection caused by Trichophyton rubrum of the face always occurs following autoinoculation from a pre-existing tinea pedis and tinea unguium of feet and toenails, sometimes of the fingernails...
- Wendrock Shiga G, Mechtel D, Uhrlaß S, Koch D, Kruger C, Nenoff P. [Tinea barbae profunda due to Trichophyton mentagrophytes after journey to Thailand : Case report and review]. Hautarzt. 2017;68:639-648 pubmed publisher..mentagrophytes after journeys to Southeast Asia. For treatment, oral antifungal agents should be used, first of all terbinafine, alternatively fluconazole or itraconazole. ..