- Pain perception in patients undergoing bone marrow puncture--a pilot studyR Naumann
Department of Medicine I, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden University of Technology, Germany
Percept Mot Skills 98:116-22. 2004..This finding must be considered when planning psychological interventions in this group of patients...
- Substantial impact of FDG PET imaging on the therapy decision in patients with early-stage Hodgkin's lymphomaR Naumann
Department of Medicine I, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus at the Dresden University of Technology, Fetscherstr 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Br J Cancer 90:620-5. 2004....
- Prognostic value of positron emission tomography in the evaluation of post-treatment residual mass in patients with Hodgkin's disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphomaR Naumann
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus at the Dresden University of Technology, Fetscherstrasse 74, D 01307 Dresden, Germany
Br J Haematol 115:793-800. 2001..In conclusion, FDG-PET is a suitable non-invasive method with a high degree of accuracy in the prediction of early recurrence in lymphoma patients with CRu...
- Salvage chemotherapy with mitoxantrone, fludarabine, cytarabine, and cisplatin (MIFAP) in relapsing and refractory lymphomaM Hanel
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik I, Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus an der Technischen Universität Dresden, Fetscherstrasse 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 127:387-95. 2001....
- Early recognition of hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy type 1 can avoid life-threatening vincristine neurotoxicityR Naumann
Department of Medicine I, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden University of Technology, Dresden, Germany
Br J Haematol 115:323-5. 2001..Recognizing early signs of HMSN, such as areflexia and pes cavus deformity, can prevent severe neurotoxicity of polychemotherapy by avoiding vincristine...
- Transverse leukonychia following chemotherapy in a patient with Hodgkin's diseaseR Naumann
Department of Medicine I and Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, Technical University of Dresden, Fetscherstrasse 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Eur J Dermatol 10:392-4. 2000..We observed a 21-year-old female patient with Hodgkin's lymphoma, who developed transverse leukonychia of all fingernails associated with polychemotherapy...
- Skin involvement as the first manifestation of systemic aspergillosis in patients after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantationC Schimmelpfennig
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik I, , Fetscher Str. 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Bone Marrow Transplant 27:753-5. 2001....
- A standardized flow cytometric method for screening paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (PNH) measuring CD55 and CD59 expression on erythrocytes and granulocytesU Oelschlaegel
Medical Clinic and Policlinic I, University Hospital Dresden, Haus 66a, Fetscherstrasse 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Clin Lab Haematol 23:81-90. 2001..In conclusion, the combination of the test kits enables the differential diagnosis of PNH clones in a standardized, simple and rapid approach which may have therapeutic consequences...
- Problems with interphase fluorescence in situ hybridization in detecting BCR/ABL-positive cells in some patients using a novel technique with extra signalsB Mohr
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik I, , Fetscherstrasse 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 127:111-7. 2001..Due to these results we recommend that the initial diagnosis as well as the follow-up of patients with Ph+ leukemias should not be based on a single technique but should integrate results of cytogenetics and molecular biology...
- Primary renal non-Hodgkin's lymphoma - a difficult differential diagnosisJ Gellrich
Department of Urology, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, Technical University Dresden, Germany
Onkologie 25:273-7. 2002..3 cases of renal lymphoma are reported and their diagnosis and management discussed...
- 14-day variant of the bleomycin, etoposide, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, and prednisone regimen in advanced-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of a pilot study of the German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study GroupM Sieber
German Hodgkin s Lymphoma Study Group, Klinik fur Innere Medizin, University of Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 21:1734-9. 2003....
- A prospectively randomized trial carried out by the German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG) for elderly patients with advanced Hodgkin's disease comparing BEACOPP baseline and COPP-ABVD (study HD9elderly)V Ballova
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Hospital of Cologne, Cologne and the German Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group, Germany
Ann Oncol 16:124-31. 2005..Hodgkin-specific FFTF at 5 years was 55% after COPP-ABVD and 74% after BEACOPP (P=0.13). Thus, there are no differences in survival between these regimens in elderly patients...