- Diffusion-weighted MRI of bone marrow oedema, soft tissue oedema and synovitis in paediatric patients: feasibility and initial experienceHenning Neubauer
Institute of Radiology, Department of Paediatric Radiology, University Hospital Wuerzburg, Josef Schneider Straße 2, 97080, Wuerzburg, Germany
Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 10:20. 2012..abstract:..
- Comparison of magnetic resonance imaging and 99mTechnetium-labelled methylene diphosphonate bone scintigraphy in the initial assessment of chronic non-bacterial osteomyelitis of childhood and adolescentsHenner Morbach
Department of Paediatrics, University of Wurzburg, Germany
Clin Exp Rheumatol 30:578-82. 2012....
- Reference values for B cell subpopulations from infancy to adulthoodH Morbach
Department of Pediatrics, University of Wurzburg, Germany
Clin Exp Immunol 162:271-9. 2010....
- The kappa immunoglobulin light chain repertoire of peripheral blood B cells in patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritisHenner Morbach
Pediatric Rheumatology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Children s Hospital, University of Wurzburg, Germany
Mol Immunol 45:3840-6. 2008..Thus, B cell tolerance might be broken by more than one pathogenic mechanism...
- Association of chronic non-bacterial osteomyelitis with Crohn's disease but not with CARD15 gene variantsHenner Morbach
Pediatric Rheumatology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Rheumatol Int 30:617-21. 2010..Therefore, other variants of genes coding for proteins involved in innate immunity and inflammation might predispose for the occurrence of CNO...
- Activated memory B cells may function as antigen-presenting cells in the joints of children with juvenile idiopathic arthritisHenner Morbach
Vivantes Children s Hospital, Berlin Friedrichshain, Germany Children s Hospital and University of Würzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 63:3458-66. 2011..This study was undertaken to investigate whether synovial B cells in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) might display features of APCs...
- Chronic nonbacterial osteomyelitis in childhood: prospective follow-up during the first year of anti-inflammatory treatmentChristine Beck
Children s Hospital, Section of Paediatric Rheumatology, Osteology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases, University of Wurzburg, Josef Schneider Strasse 2, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 12:R74. 2010..Prospectively followed cohorts using a standardized protocol in diagnosis and treatment have rarely been reported...
- Autoinflammatory bone disordersHenner Morbach
Department of Pediatrics, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Clin Immunol 147:185-96. 2013....
- Mutation screening of the IL-1 receptor antagonist gene in chronic non-bacterial osteomyelitis of childhood and adolescenceChristine Beck
University of Wurzburg, Germany
Clin Exp Rheumatol 29:1040-3. 2011..Homozygous mutations of IL1RN have been identified and resulted in a truncated protein that is not secreted, hence leaving the action of interleukin-1 unopposed...
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis: what is it and how should it be treated?Hermann J Girschick
Children s Hospital, University of Wuerzburg, Josef Schneider Strasse 2, Wuerzburg, 97080, Germany
Nat Clin Pract Rheumatol 3:733-8. 2007..Clinical diagnosis is often difficult because the symptoms and course of disease vary significantly. We present a 10-year-old girl diagnosed with CRMO involving several vertebrae, the femur and the metatarsus...
- Sporadic Blau syndrome with onset of widespread granulomatous dermatitis in the newborn periodJohanna Stoevesandt
Department of Dermatology, University Clinics of Würzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Pediatr Dermatol 27:69-73. 2010..The finding of early-onset widespread granulomatous dermatitis should prompt eye and joint examination in regular intervals and entail mutational analysis of the NOD2 gene...
- Primed tumor-reactive multifunctional CD62L+ human CD8+ T cells for immunotherapyMatthias Wolfl
Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation, University Children s Hospital, Josef Schneider Strasse 2, Wurzburg, Germany
Cancer Immunol Immunother 60:173-86. 2011..Such short-term tumor-antigen-primed, multifunctional T cells may therefore serve as a platform to target different malignancies accessible to immunotherapy...
- Gastroenteritis in childhood: a retrospective study of 650 hospitalized pediatric patientsVerena Wiegering
Pediatric Stem Cell Transplantation and Oncology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital Wurzburg, Josef Schneider Str 2, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Int J Infect Dis 15:e401-7. 2011..The hypothesis of our study was that clinical characteristics and a limited set of laboratory data can differentiate between the different causative pathogens of diarrhea...
- Expression of ICAM-1, ICAM-2, NCAM-1 and VCAM-1 by human synovial cells exposed to Borrelia burgdorferi in vitroSunit K Singh
Section of Pediatric Rheumatology and Infectious Diseases Children s Hospital, University of Wurzburg, Josef Schneider Str 2, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Rheumatol Int 26:818-27. 2006..Differential regulation of adhesion molecule mRNA, and subsequent high turnover or elevated shedding from the cell membrane may contribute to early pathogenesis in Lyme arthritis...
- Treatment of Lyme borreliosisHermann J Girschick
Paediatric Rheumatology, Immunology, Osteology and Infectious Diseases, Children s Hospital, University of Wuerzburg, Josef Schneider Str, 2, 97080 Wuerzburg, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 11:258. 2009..If the infection is manifest, then treatment strategies should target not only the pathogen by using antibiotics but also the chronic inflammation by using anti-inflammatory drugs...