- Inhaled prostaglandin E1 for treatment of acute lung injury in severe multiple organ failureJ Meyer
Klinik und Poliklinik für Anästhesiologie und operative Intensivmedizin, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat, Munster, Germany
Anesth Analg 86:753-8. 1998..Whether inhaled PGE1 will increase survival in acute lung injury should be investigated in a controlled prospective trial...
- Comparison of the haemodynamic effects of nitric oxide synthase inhibition and nitric oxide scavenging in endotoxaemic sheepH G Bone
Klinik und Poliklinik für Anästhesiologie und operative Intensivmedizin, Munster, Germany
Intensive Care Med 24:48-54. 1998..The present study compared the effects of nitric oxide (NO) synthase inhibition and NO scavenging with haemoglobin in endotoxaemic sheep...
- The hemodynamic effects of cell-free hemoglobin during general and epidural anesthesiaH G Bone
Department of Anaesthesiology and Operative Intensive Care Medicine, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat, Munster, Germany
Anesth Analg 89:1131-6. 1999..Our results demonstrate that vasoconstriction caused by HBOC solutions is not abolished by epidural anesthesia, but halothane anesthesia may alter the hemodynamic effects of HBOC solutions...
- Thoracoscopic interruption of patent ductus arteriosus compromises cardiopulmonary function in newborn pigsA W Sielenkämper
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat, Munster, Germany
Anesth Analg 87:1037-40. 1998..We conclude that systemic perfusion and oxygenation were impaired during VATS compared with CSI. Therefore, VATS may be contraindicated in pediatric patients with minor cardiopulmonary reserve...
- Alanyl-glutamine dipeptide does not affect hemodynamics despite a greater increase in myocardial heat shock protein 72 immunoreactivity in endotoxemic sheepM Scharte
Klinik und Poliklinik für Anästhesiologie und operative Intensivmedizin, Gerhard Domagk Institut für Pathologie, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster, Germany
J Nutr 131:1433-7. 2001..In summary, Ala-Gln increased HSP72 immunoreactivity after endotoxemia, but did not alter hemodynamic parameters. Thus, Ala-Gln supplementation does not seem to aggravate the hyperdynamic circulation in endotoxemic shock...