Affiliation: Medizinische Klinik I
- Telesurgical laparoscopic radical prostatectomy. Initial experienceJ Rassweiler
Department of Urology, Klinikum Heilbronn, Am Gesundbrennen 20, D 74074 Heilbronn, Germany
Eur Urol 40:75-83. 2001..Clinical experience in urology is still very limited. We want to present our initial experience using the device for robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy...
- Heilbronn laparoscopic radical prostatectomy. Technique and results after 100 casesJ Rassweiler
Department of Urology, Klinikum Heilbronn, University of Heidelberg, Am Gesundbrennen 20, D 47074 Heilbronn, Germany
Eur Urol 40:54-64. 2001..In this paper we want to describe our approach and to present the initial results with the Heilbronn technique...
- Robotics and tele-manipulation: update and perspectives in urologyT Frede
Department of Urology, HELIOS Klinik, Müllheim, Germany
Minerva Urol Nefrol 59:179-89. 2007....
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy with the Heilbronn technique: an analysis of the first 180 casesJ Rassweiler
Department of Urology and Pathology, Klinikum Heilbronn, University of Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Germany
J Urol 166:2101-8. 2001..Morbidity is low, oncological control similar to results of open surgery and functional results are promising. The procedure should be performed only at dedicated centers with adequate training and expertise...
- Ultrasound in endourologyT Frede
Department of Urology, University Hospital Mannheim, Germany
J Endourol 15:3-16. 2001..Interventional ultrasound in urology has become an outstanding tool for the planning and performance of a variety of procedures, and every urologist should be able to use these technologies...
- Robotic and telesurgery: will they change our future?J Rassweiler
Department of Urology, Klinikum Heilbronn, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Curr Opin Urol 11:309-20. 2001..The impact of robotics in urological surgery is therefore very promising, and we are convinced that it will totally change the future of urological surgery...
- Evolution and simplified terminology of natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (NOTES), laparoendoscopic single-site surgery (LESS), and mini-laparoscopy (ML)A N Georgiou
Department of Urology, University of Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
World J Urol 30:573-80. 2012..The inconsistent terminology initially used led to confusion. Understanding the technical evolution, the current status and a unified and simplified terminology are key issues for further acceptance of both approaches...
- Do tumor volume, tumor volume ratio, type of nerve sparing and surgical experience affect prostate specific antigen recurrence after laparoscopic radical prostatectomy? A matched pair analysisM Ates
Department of Urology, SLK Klinikum Heilbronn, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
J Urol 177:1771-5; discussion 1775-6. 2007..We assessed the impact of tumor volume, tumor volume ratio (tumor volume-to-prostate volume), surgical experience and type of nerve sparing procedure on biochemical recurrence after laparoscopic radical prostatectomy...