Lotte Søgaard Andersen
Affiliation: Max Planck Institute for Terrestrial Microbiology
- Schumacher D, Søgaard Andersen L. Regulation of Cell Polarity in Motility and Cell Division in Myxococcus xanthus. Annu Rev Microbiol. 2017;71:61-78 pubmed publisher..xanthus and illustrates how the study of diverse bacteria may uncover novel mechanisms involved in regulating bacterial cell polarity. ..
- McLoon A, Wuichet K, HÃ¤sler M, Keilberg D, Szadkowski D, SÃ¸gaard Andersen L. MglC, a Paralog of Myxococcus xanthus GTPase-Activating Protein MglB, Plays a Divergent Role in Motility Regulation. J Bacteriol. 2015;198:510-20 pubmed publisher....
- Skotnicka D, Søgaard Andersen L. Type IV Pili-Dependent Motility as a Tool to Determine the Activity of c-di-GMP Modulating Enzymes in Myxococcus xanthus. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;1657:157-165 pubmed publisher..Here, we describe the assay, which allows correlating diguanylate cyclase and phosphodiesterase activity with T4P-dependent motility in M. xanthus. ..
- Treuner Lange A, Bruckskotten M, Rupp O, Goesmann A, Søgaard Andersen L. Complete Genome Sequence of the Fruiting Myxobacterium Myxococcus macrosporus Strain DSM 14697, Generated by PacBio Sequencing. Genome Announc. 2017;5: pubmed publisher..To investigate the genetic basis for fruiting body formation, we present the complete 8.9-Mb genome sequence of Myxococcus macrosporus strain DSM 14697, generated using the PacBio sequencing platform...
- Treuner Lange A, Bruckskotten M, Rupp O, Goesmann A, Søgaard Andersen L. Draft Genome Sequence of the Fruiting Myxobacterium Nannocystis exedens DSM 71. Genome Announc. 2017;5: pubmed publisher..To determine whether fruiting myxobacteria share a common genetic program that leads to fruiting body formation, we sequenced and assembled the genome of Nannocystis exedens DSM 71 as two contigs with a total GC content of 72%. ..
- Treuner Lange A, Bruckskotten M, Rupp O, Goesmann A, Søgaard Andersen L. Complete Genome Sequence of the Fruiting Myxobacterium Melittangium boletus DSM 14713. Genome Announc. 2017;5: pubmed publisher..9-Mb genome of the fruiting type strain Melittangium boletus DSM 14713, the first member of this genus to have its genome sequenced. ..
- Schumacher D, Bergeler S, Harms A, Vonck J, Huneke Vogt S, Frey E, et al. The PomXYZ Proteins Self-Organize on the Bacterial Nucleoid to Stimulate Cell Division. Dev Cell. 2017;41:299-314.e13 pubmed publisher..At midcell, fluxes equalize resulting in constrained motion. Flux-based mechanisms may represent a general paradigm for positioning of macromolecular structures in bacteria. ..
- Treuner Lange A, Bruckskotten M, Rupp O, Goesmann A, Søgaard Andersen L. Whole-Genome Sequence of the Fruiting Myxobacterium Cystobacter fuscus DSM 52655. Genome Announc. 2017;5: pubmed publisher..Here, we present the complete genome sequence of the Cystobacter fuscus strain DSM 52655, which comprises 12,349,744 bp and 9,836 putative protein-coding sequences. ..