Affiliation: Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology
- Plant terpenoid synthases: molecular biology and phylogenetic analysisJ Bohlmann
Institute of Biological Chemistry, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164 6340, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95:4126-33. 1998..The review concludes with an overview of the organization and regulation of terpenoid metabolism, and of the biotechnological applications of terpenoid synthase genes...
- Terpenoid secondary metabolism in Arabidopsis thaliana: cDNA cloning, characterization, and functional expression of a myrcene/(E)-beta-ocimene synthaseJ Bohlmann
Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology, Carl Zeiss Promenade 10, Jena, 07745, Germany
Arch Biochem Biophys 375:261-9. 2000....
- Genomic analysis of the terpenoid synthase ( AtTPS) gene family of Arabidopsis thalianaS Aubourg
Unite de Recherche en Genomique Vegetale, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique INRA, FRE CNRS, 2 rue Gaston Cremieux, CP 5708, F 91057 Evry Cedex, France
Mol Genet Genomics 267:730-45. 2002..Phylogenetic analyses highlight events in the divergence of the TPS paralogs and suggest orthologous genes and a model for the evolution of the TPS gene family...
- The genome of black cottonwood, Populus trichocarpa (Torr. & Gray)G A Tuskan
Environmental Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831, USA
Science 313:1596-604. 2006..Overrepresented exceptions in Populus include genes associated with lignocellulosic wall biosynthesis, meristem development, disease resistance, and metabolite transport...
- Cytochrome P450 mono-oxygenases in conifer genomes: discovery of members of the terpenoid oxygenase superfamily in spruce and pineB Hamberger
Michael Smith Laboratories, University of British Columbia, 301 2185 East Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4
Biochem Soc Trans 34:1209-14. 2006..This paper will focus on the discovery of conifer CYPs associated with diterpene metabolism and CYP with possible functions in the formation of GA, BR, and ABA in conifers...
- Isolation and extreme sex-specific expression of cytochrome P450 genes in the bark beetle, Ips paraconfusus, following feeding on the phloem of host ponderosa pine, Pinus ponderosaD P W Huber
University of California, Davis, Department of Entomology, Davis, CA, USA
Insect Mol Biol 16:335-49. 2007..The differential transcript accumulation patterns of these bark beetle P450s provide insight into ecological interactions of I. paraconfusus with its host pines...