Affiliation: Martin Luther University
- Health care for osteoporosis in inflammatory bowel disease: unmet needs in care of male patients?Jens Walldorf
Department of Internal Medicine I, Martin Luther University of Halle Wittenberg, Germany Electronic address
J Crohns Colitis 7:901-7. 2013..Osteoporosis is a frequent complication of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It may be related to IBD itself or to its therapy. In this study, the quality of care regarding diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis was examined...
- [Pitfalls in Diagnosis and Therapy for CMV Colitis in a 30-Year-Old HIV-Positive Patient]J Walldorf
Universitätsklinik für Innere Medizin I, Martin Luther Universitat Halle Wittenberg, Halle Saale
Z Gastroenterol 51:740-3. 2013..The case illustrates the difficulty to distinguish between ulcerative colitis, immune reconstitution syndrome, CMV colitis and HIV-associated diarrhoea...
- Expanding hepatocytes in vitro before cell transplantation: donor age-dependent proliferative capacity of cultured human hepatocytesJ Walldorf
First Dept of Medicine, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Halle Salle, Germany
Scand J Gastroenterol 39:584-93. 2004..The aim of this study was to identify differences in the proliferative capacity of cultured primary human hepatocytes related to the age of the liver donors...
- [Pregnancy and inflammatory bowel disease]J Walldorf
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin I, Department für Innere Medizin, Universitätsklinikum Halle Saale der Martin Luther Universität Halle Wittenberg, Ernst Grube Straße 40, 06120, Halle
Internist (Berl) 52:76, 78-80. 2011..An interdisciplinary treatment is always advisable in patients with IBD and a desire to have children...
- [Pregnancy under immunosuppression]J Walldorf
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin I, Universitätsklinikum Halle, Ernst Grube Straße 40, 06120, Halle, Deutschland
Internist (Berl) 52:1178-84. 2011..Generally, an interdisciplinary approach is advisable in treating and counseling immunosuppressed patients with a desire to have children and during pregnancy...