A A Moeller
Affiliation: Martin Luther University
- Affective disorder and 'psychopathy' in a sample of younger male delinquentsA A Moeller
University Clinic for Psychiatry, University of Zuerich, Switzerland
Acta Psychiatr Scand 107:203-7. 2003....
- [The "Psychopathologic laboratory" at Burghölzli. Development and termination of the working relationship of C.G. Jung and Eugen Bleuler]A Moller
Psychiatrische Universitätsklinik Zürich
Nervenarzt 74:85-90. 2003..The importance of other events for Bleuler's relationship with Jung--the unsuccessful attempt at an analytical treatment of Otto Gross or Jung's relationship with Sabina Spielrein--cannot be demonstrated based on current sources...
- Eugen Bleuler and forensic psychiatryArnulf Möller
Psychiatric University Clinic, Lenggstrasse 31, CH 8029 Zurich, Switzerland
Int J Law Psychiatry 25:351-60. 2002..However, Bleuler always defended the idea that punishment should not be based on the moral guilt of the perpetrator but rather on the prospect of curing him...
- Development and termination of the working relationship of C. G. Jung and Eugen Bleuler 1900-1909A Moller
University Clinic for Psychiatry, Zurich, Switzerland
Hist Psychiatry 13:445-53. 2002..The importance of other events for Bleuler's relationship with Jung - the unsuccessful attempt at an analytical treatment of Otto Gross, and Jung's relationship with Sabina Spielrein - cannot be determined from current sources...
- [Spirituality and existential well-being as topics of research in medical psychology and psychiatry]A Moller
Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie der Martin Luther Universität Halle Wittenberg
Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr 71:609-16. 2003..In the existing psychotherapy literature indications are hardly found how these patients' characteristic features can be adequately integrated in design and execution of the psychotherapeutic process...
- [The social understanding of Eugen Bleuler - his viewpoint outside of the psychiatric clinic]A Moller
Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie der Universität Halle Wittenberg
Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr 71:661-6. 2003..Euthanasia is to be planed in certain cases of difficult and incurable disease - including also mental illness; mental deficiency as such does not legitimize a such step yet...
- [Religious dimensions and optimistic perception of the future in a sample of students]Arnulf Möller
Martin Luther Universität Halle, Funktionsbereich Klinische und Medizinische Psychologie an der Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie
Psychother Psychosom Med Psychol 54:383-6. 2004..Paloutzian 1982). Optimistic perception of the own future was unrelated to any of the religious well-being items...