- Endometriosis results from the dislocation of basal endometriumG Leyendecker
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Klinikum Darmstadt, Academic Teaching Hospital to the Universities of Frankfurt and Heidelberg, Grafenstrasse 9, Germany
Hum Reprod 17:2725-36. 2002..The hypothesis is tested that both adenomyotic and endometriotic lesions are derived from basal endometrium...
- The pathophysiology of endometriosis and adenomyosis: tissue injury and repairG Leyendecker
Kinderwunschzentrum Fertility Center Darmstadt, Bratustrasse 9, 64295, Darmstadt, Germany
Arch Gynecol Obstet 280:529-38. 2009..In particular, a physiological model is proposed that provides a comprehensive explanation of the local production of estrogen at the level of ectopic endometrial lesions and the endometrium of women affected with the disease...
- Uterine peristaltic activity and the development of endometriosisGerhard Leyendecker
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Klinikum Darmstadt, 64283 Darmstadt, Germany
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1034:338-55. 2004....
- Adenomyosis as a disorder of the early and late human reproductive periodG Kunz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St Johannes Hospital, Dortmund, Germany
Reprod Biomed Online 15:681-5. 2007....
- Control and function of uterine peristalsis during the human luteal phaseG Kunz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St Johannes Hospital Dortmund, Dortmund, and Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Academic Teaching Hospital to the University of Frankfurt, Darmstadt, Germany
Reprod Biomed Online 13:528-40. 2006....
- Adenomyosis in endometriosis--prevalence and impact on fertility. Evidence from magnetic resonance imagingG Kunz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Academic Teaching Hospital to the Universities of Frankfurt and Heidelberg Mannheim, Klinikum Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany
Hum Reprod 20:2309-16. 2005..The findings were correlated with the stage of the disease, the age of the women and the sperm count parameters of the respective partners...
- Uterotubal transport disorder in adenomyosis and endometriosis--a cause for infertilityS Kissler
Division of Gynaecologic Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
BJOG 113:902-8. 2006....
- [Endometriosis and adenomyosis]G Leyendecker
Frauenklinik des Klinikum Darmstadt, Akademisches Lehrkrankenhaus der Universitäten Frankfurt und Heidelberg Mannheim, Darmstadt
Zentralbl Gynakol 127:288-94. 2005....
- Oxytocin--a stimulator of directed sperm transport in humansG Kunz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of St Johannes Hospital Dortmund, Dortmund, Germany
Reprod Biomed Online 14:32-9. 2007....
- Duration of dysmenorrhoea and extent of adenomyosis visualised by magnetic resonance imagingS Kissler
Division of Gynaecologic Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt Main, Germany
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 137:204-9. 2008..This study was conducted to analyse the extent of adenomyosis using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and relate it to the duration of dysmenorrhoea...
- Physiology of upward transport in the human female genital tractI Zervomanolakis
Division of Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1101:1-20. 2007..Results from HSS could be a useful adjunct for choosing treatment modalities in patients with patent fallopian tubes suffering from infertility. These patients may be better served with in vitro fertilization (IVF)...