Genomes and Genes
Michael H Lehmann
- Pseudogene-free amplification of human GAPDH cDNAMichael H Lehmann
University of Jena, Germany
Biotechniques 33:766, 769-70. 2002
- Extracellular HIV-1 Nef increases migration of monocytesMichael H Lehmann
Institute of Molecular Virology, GSF National Research Center for Environment and Health, Ingolstaedter Landstrasse 1, 85764 Neuherberg, Germany
Exp Cell Res 312:3659-68. 2006..These data suggest that extracellular Nef may contribute to disease progression as well as HIV-1 spreading through affecting migration of monocytes...
- HIV-1 Nef upregulates CCL2/MCP-1 expression in astrocytes in a myristoylation- and calmodulin-dependent mannerMichael H Lehmann
Institute of Molecular Virology, GSF National Research Center for Environment and Health, Ingolstadter Landstr 1, 85764 Neuherberg, Germany
J Cell Sci 119:4520-30. 2006..In summary, we suggest that Nef-induced CCL2/MCP-1 expression in astrocytes contributes to infiltration of monocytes into the brain, and thereby to progression of HAD...
- Modified vaccinia virus ankara triggers chemotaxis of monocytes and early respiratory immigration of leukocytes by induction of CCL2 expressionMichael H Lehmann
Division of Virology, Paul Ehrlich Institut, D 63255 Langen, Germany
J Virol 83:2540-52. 2009..We propose that MVA-triggered chemokine expression causes early immigration of leukocytes to the site of infection, a feature that is important for rapid immunization and its safety and efficiency as a viral vector...
- HIV-1 Nef increases astrocyte sensitivity towards exogenous hydrogen peroxideSabine Masanetz
Institute of Virology, Technical University of Munich Helmholtz Zentrum München, 81675 Munich, Germany
Virol J 8:35. 2011..The protein HIV-1 Nef, a progression factor in AIDS pathology is abundantly expressed in astrocytes in patients with HAD, and thus may influence its functions...
- Role of viral factor E3L in modified vaccinia virus ankara infection of human HeLa Cells: regulation of the virus life cycle and identification of differentially expressed host genesHolger Ludwig
Abteilung fur Virologie, Paul Ehrlich Institut, Paul Ehrlich Str 51 59, 63225 Langen, Germany
J Virol 79:2584-96. 2005....
- Identification and validation of selective upregulation of ventricular myosin light chain type 2 mRNA in idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyDaniela Haase
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology, University of Jena, 07740, Jena, Germany
Eur J Heart Fail 4:23-31. 2002....