Affiliation: Laser Zentrum Hannover e.V
- A scanning and rotating slit arF excimer laser delivery system for refractive surgeryH Lubatschowski
Laser Zentrum Hannover, Germany
J Refract Surg 14:S186-91. 1998..This study was designed to investigate the quality of a scanning and rotating slit delivery system of an ArF excimer laser (Nidek EC-5000)...
- Application of ultrashort laser pulses for intrastromal refractive surgeryH Lubatschowski
Laser Zentrum Hannover e V, Hollerithallee 8, D 30419 Hanover, Germany
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 238:33-9. 2000..This results in a strong reduction of the thermal and mechanical damage of the surrounding tissue...
- [Optimizing laser parameters for intrastromal incision with ultra-short laser pulses]A Heisterkamp
Laser Zentrum Hannover, Hollerithallee 8, 30419 Hannover
Ophthalmologe 98:623-8. 2001..This method of intrastromal photodisruption allows a very well defined deposition of energy within the laser focus inside the corneal stroma, accompanied by minimal collateral damage...
- Fs-laser-induced Ca2+ concentration change during membrane perforation for cell transfectionJ Baumgart
Laser Zentrum Hannover eV, Hollerithallee 8, Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 18:2219-29. 2010..Since Ca(2+) could be involved in negative side effect by cell surgery, we propose an application of the optoperforation technique in nominal Ca(2+)-free external solution...
- [Optoacoustic tissue alterations for optimizing laser cyclophotocoagulation. Transscleral detection of laser-induced optoacoustic pressure transients]I A Bruder
Laser Zentrum Hannover e V, Hollerithallee 8, 30169 Hannover
Ophthalmologe 98:258-64. 2001..We investigated the feasibility of localizing the ciliary body by the detection of thermoelastic pressure transients and of supervising on-line the degree of tissue damage during treatment...
- Pulsed photothermal radiometry as a method for investigating blood vessel-like structuresC H Schmitz
Laser Zentrum Hannover e V, Hollerithallee 8, 30419 Hannover, Germany
J Biomed Opt 6:214-23. 2001..Comparison of actual PPTR measurements with theoretical predictions allow vessel localization laterally and in depth. Using our setup, we furthermore demonstrate the influence of flow inside the vessel on the measured signal...
- Quantified femtosecond laser based opto-perforation of living GFSHR-17 and MTH53 a cellsJ Baumgart
Laser Zentrum Hannover e V, Hollerithallee 8, Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 16:3021-31. 2008..Additionally, this method offers new high efficient possibilities for critical transfection approaches involving special cell types, e.g. primary and stem cells...
- Optoacoustic induced vibrations within the inner earK Y Zhang
Laser Center Hannover, Hollerithallee 8, 30419 Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 17:23037-43. 2009....