- Autofocusing in digital holographic phase contrast microscopy on pure phase objects for live cell imagingPatrik Langehanenberg
Center for Biomedical Optics and Photonics, University Medical Center of Muenster, Muenster, Germany
Appl Opt 47:D176-82. 2008....
- Automated three-dimensional tracking of living cells by digital holographic microscopyPatrik Langehanenberg
University Medical Center of Muenster, Center for Biomedical Optics and Photonics, Robert Koch Strasse 45, 48149 Muenster, Germany
J Biomed Opt 14:014018. 2009....
- Monitoring of laser micromanipulated optically trapped cells by digital holographic microscopyBjörn Kemper
Center for Biomedical Optics and Photonics, University of Munster, Munster, Germany
J Biophotonics 3:425-31. 2010..The obtained results demonstrate that DHM multi-focus phase contrast provides label-free quantitative monitoring of optical manipulation with a temporal resolution of a few milliseconds...
- Phase noise optimization in temporal phase-shifting digital holography with partial coherence light sources and its application in quantitative cell imagingChristian Remmersmann
Center for Biomedical Optics and Photonics, University of Munster, Robert Koch Strasse 45, 48129 Munster, Germany
Appl Opt 48:1463-72. 2009..Finally, the applicability for noise reduction is demonstrated by quantitative phase contrast imaging of pancreas tumor cells...
- Label-free quantitative cell division monitoring of endothelial cells by digital holographic microscopyBjörn Kemper
University of Munster, Center for Biomedical Optics and Photonics, Robert Koch Strasse 45, Munster, 48149 Germany
J Biomed Opt 15:036009. 2010..Cytokinetic DHM analysis provides future applications in toxicology and cancer research...
- Integral refractive index determination of living suspension cells by multifocus digital holographic phase contrast microscopyBjörn Kemper
University of Muenster, Laboratory of Biophysics, Robert Koch Str 45, D 48129 Muenster, Germany
J Biomed Opt 12:054009. 2007..Results obtained from human pancreas and liver tumor cells show that the integral cellular refractive index decreases with increasing cell radius...
- Application of digital holographic microscopy to investigate the sedimentation of intact red blood cells and their interaction with artificial surfacesIngolf Bernhardt
Laboratory of Biophysics, Faculty of Natural and Technical Sciences III, Saarland University, Saarbruecken, Germany
Bioelectrochemistry 73:92-6. 2008..With the applied technique we were able to detect and analyse fast shape changes of red blood cells...