- Mrnp41 (Rae 1p) associates with microtubules in HeLa cells and in neuronsD Kraemer
Medizinische Poliklinik, Julius Maximilians Universitat, Wurzburg, Germany
Eur J Cell Biol 80:733-40. 2001..The essential role of mrnp41 in spindle pole separation and cell cycle progression may also be related to its ability to bind to MTs...
- Splenectomy in patients with mixed myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative diseaseD Kraemer
Medizinische Poliklinik, University Wurzburg, Germany
Ann Hematol 81:308-11. 2002..Additionally, we indicate the potential positive outcome of splenectomy as ultima ratio in patients with these hematological features and severe thrombopenia...
- [Gilbert disease and type I and II Crigler-Najjar syndrome due to mutations in the same UGT1A1 gene locus]Doris Kraemer
Medizinische Poliklinik, Universitat Wurzburg
Med Klin (Munich) 97:528-32. 2002..Crigler-Najjar syndrome II leads to a more serious kind of hyperbilirubinemia. In case of Crigler-Najjar syndrome I patients are suffering from a very severe hyperbilirubinemia, which often causes death during the first months of life...
- Aseptic necrosis of both femoral heads as first symptom of chronic myelogenous leukemiaM Kraemer
Medizinische Poliklinik, University of Wuerzburg, Klinikstr 8, 97070 Wuerzburg, Germany
Ann Hematol 82:44-6. 2003..This is a very rare complication of severe leukostasis, leading to the diagnosis of CML in this case. To our knowledge, this is the first case of an adult patient showing aseptic necrosis of femoral heads caused by leukostasis...
- Nucleoporin p62 antibodies in a case of mixed connective tissue diseaseDoris M Kraemer
Medizinische Poliklinik, University of Wurzburg, 97070 Wurzburg, Germany
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 10:329-31. 2003..Thus far, p62 antibodies have mainly been described in cases of primary biliary cirrhosis. We speculate that the presence of p62 antibodies is an indication of a poor prognosis in connective tissue disorders...
- Kidney Na+,K(+)-ATPase is associated with moesinDoris M Kraemer
Medizinische Poliklinik, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Eur J Cell Biol 82:87-92. 2003..1 modifying the binding of ankyrin to the cytoplasmic domain of the erythrocyte anion exchanger (AE1)...
- Evaluation of a novel case-based training program (d3web.Train) in hematologyDoris Kraemer
Medizinische Poliklinik der Universitätsklinik Würzburg, Klinikstr 6 8, 97070, Wurzburg, Germany
Ann Hematol 84:823-9. 2005..The d3web.Train system offers a new and great tool for creating a training program in a reasonable amount of time, because it is able to process available patient records...
- Missense mutation in a patient with X-linked dyskeratosis congenitaDoris M Kraemer
Medizinische Poliklinik, Klinikstr 8, 97070 Wurzburg, Germany
Haematologica 88:ECR11. 2003..This is the third description of a mutation in codon 350 (exon 11), changing a very well conserved amino acid in the pseudouridine synthase (PUA) domain of dyskerin...
- Heterozygous G71R-mutation causing Gilbert's syndrome in one of 103 random persons of German descentMarlis Sava
J Hepatol 42:778-9. 2005