- Improved functionality, health related quality of life and decreased burden of disease in patients with ADHD treated with OROS® MPH: is treatment response different between children and adolescents?Michael Berek
Janssen Cilag Medical Affairs EMEA, Johnson and Johnson Platz 5a, D 41470 Neuss, Germany
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 5:26. 2011..abstract:..
- A new understanding of attention-deficit disorders--beyond the age-at-onset criterion of DSM-IVA Kordon
Universitatsklinikum Schleswig Holstein, Campus Lubeck, Klinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538, Lubeck, Germany
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 256:i47-54. 2006..This article describes recent research findings demonstrating the wide range of cognitive impairments associated with ADHD, which are related to a new model of ADHD, such as developmental impairment of executive functions of the brain...
- Quetiapine addition to serotonin reuptake inhibitors in patients with severe obsessive-compulsive disorder: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled studyAndreas Kordon
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Luebeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, D 23538 Luebeck, Germany
J Clin Psychopharmacol 28:550-4. 2008..The objective of the present study was to evaluate the efficacy of quetiapine added to baseline treatment with SRIs for the treatment of OCD in severely ill adult subjects...
- [Evidence-based pharmacotherapy and other somatic treatment approaches for obsessive-compulsive disorder: state of the art]A Kordon
Klinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Medizinische Universitat zu Lubeck, Lubeck, Deutschland
Nervenarzt 82:319-20, 322-4. 2011..In those OCD patients who fail to respond to a range of SSRIs and augmentation strategies combined with CBT, more unusual interventions (including deep brain stimulation) can be considered...
- [Obsessive-compulsive disorders: how to recognize and treat them]K Walh
Klinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Universitatsklinikum Schleswig Holstein, Campus Lubeck
MMW Fortschr Med 147:42-5. 2005..If a depressive disorder is also present, or if obsessive thoughts are predominant, a combination of cognitive behavioral therapy and pharmacological treatment with (selective) serotonin reuptake inhibitors has proven effective...
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is still an unrecognised disorder: a study on the recognition of OCD in psychiatric outpatientsK Wahl
University Clinic of Luebeck, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Campus Luebeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, Luebeck, Germany
Eur Psychiatry 25:374-7. 2010..The study aims to investigate the recognition of patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in psychiatric outpatients...
- Frontostriatal activation in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder before and after cognitive behavioral therapyT Freyer
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Medical Center, Albert Ludwigs University Freiburg, Germany
Psychol Med 41:207-16. 2011..However, little is known about the impact of CBT on frontostriatal dysfunctioning, known to be the neuronal correlate of OCD...
- Smooth pursuit deficits in schizophrenia, affective disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorderR Lencer
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Lubeck, Germany
Psychol Med 34:451-60. 2004..In schizophrenia, affective disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) dysfunction of frontal neuronal circuits has been suggested. Such impairments imply corresponding oculomotor deficits...