Affiliation: Klinikum Augsburg
- Long-term survival in refractory acute myeloid leukemia after sequential treatment with chemotherapy and reduced-intensity conditioning for allogeneic stem cell transplantationChristoph Schmid
Department of Internal Medicine III, José Carreras Unit for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Ludwig Maximilians University Hospital, Marchioninistr 15, 81379 Munich, Germany
Blood 108:1092-9. 2006..007; HR = 3.01 [OS]; P = .002; HR = 3.25 [LFS]). These results indicate a high activity of the regimen in refractory AML...
- Donor lymphocyte infusion in the treatment of first hematological relapse after allogeneic stem-cell transplantation in adults with acute myeloid leukemia: a retrospective risk factors analysis and comparison with other strategies by the EBMT Acute LeukemChristoph Schmid
Department of Medicine II, Klinikum Augsburg, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Augsburg, Germany
J Clin Oncol 25:4938-45. 2007..To evaluate the role of donor lymphocyte infusion (DLI) in the treatment of relapsed acute myeloid leukemia (AML) after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)...
- Influence of molecular subgroups on outcome of acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype in 141 patients undergoing salvage allogeneic stem cell transplantation in primary induction failure or beyond first relapseTim Pfeiffer
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Klinikum Augsburg, Germany
Haematologica 98:518-25. 2013..The prognostic role of NPM1(mut)/FLT3-ITD based subgroups was carried through after allogeneic stem cell transplantation beyond first complete remission...
- Sequential regimen of chemotherapy, reduced-intensity conditioning for allogeneic stem-cell transplantation, and prophylactic donor lymphocyte transfusion in high-risk acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromeChristoph Schmid
José Carreras Unit for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Department of Medicine III, Ludwig Maximilians University Hospital, Marchioninistr 15, 81379 Munich, Germany
J Clin Oncol 23:5675-87. 2005....
- [Allogeneic stem cell transplantation in the management of acute myeloid leukemia]Christoph Schmid
Einheit für Stammzelltransplantation, II, Medizinische Klinik, Klinikum Augsburg, Augsburg
Med Klin (Munich) 102:317-23. 2007..Future developments in the field include transplant strategies specifically designed for biological AML subgroups, as well as the integration of new drugs into transplant regimens...
- Treatment, risk factors, and outcome of adults with relapsed AML after reduced intensity conditioning for allogeneic stem cell transplantationChristoph Schmid
Klinikum Augsburg, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Blood 119:1599-606. 2012..0001). Long-term survival was achieved almost exclusively after successful induction of CR by cytoreductive therapy, followed either by donor lymphocyte infusion or second HSCT for consolidation...
- Graft-versus-leukemia reactions in allogeneic chimerasHans Jochem Kolb
Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, Dept of Medicine III, Clinical University of Munich Grosshadern, Marchioninistr 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
Blood 103:767-76. 2004..New approaches for adoptive immune therapy of leukemia, which promise a better prognosis for these patients, are being developed...
- In-vivo generation of leukaemia-derived dendritic cellsHans Jochem Kolb
Clinical Cooperative Group Haematopoietic Cell Transplantation, Department of Medicine III, University of Munich, GSF National Research Centre for Environment and Health, Marchioninistr 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
Best Pract Res Clin Haematol 17:439-51. 2004..This is likely to be due to differentiation of leukaemia progenitor cells towards dendritic cells in vivo...
- Dose-dense induction with sequential high-dose cytarabine and mitoxantone (S-HAM) and pegfilgrastim results in a high efficacy and a short duration of critical neutropenia in de novo acute myeloid leukemia: a pilot study of the AMLCGJan Braess
Department of Internal Medicine III, Laboratory for Leukemia Diagnostics, Klinikum Grosshadern der LMU, Munchen, Germany
Blood 113:3903-10. 2009....
- Influence of polymorphism within the heme oxygenase-I promoter on overall survival and transplantation-related mortality after allogeneic stem cell transplantationArmin Gerbitz
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Charite Berlin, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Berlin, Germany
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 14:1180-9. 2008..Polymorphisms of the recipient HO-1 genes did not influence posttransplantation outcomes. We conclude that HO-1 polymorphism represents a new genetic risk factor for TRM and overall survival...
- DLI: where are we know?Hans Jochem Kolb
Haematopoietic Cell Transplantation, Dept of Medicine III, University of Munich and GSF National Research Centre for Environment and Health, Munich, Germany
Hematology 10:115-6. 2005
- Cellular immunotherapy after allogeneic stem cell transplantation in hematologic malignanciesHans Jochem Kolb
Clinical Cooperative Group Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, Department of Medicine III, University of Munich, Marchioninistrasse 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
Curr Opin Oncol 16:167-73. 2004..The present review aims to summarize recent results of the transfusion of donor-derived cells with regard to the diseases treated, the cells used for treatment, and the origin of these cells...
- Second donation of hematopoietic stem cells from unrelated donors for patients with relapse or graft failure after allogeneic transplantationUwe Platzbecker
Haematologica 93:1276-8. 2008
- Adoptive immunotherapy in chimeras with donor lymphocytesHans Jochem Kolb
Department of Medicine III, Klinikum University of Munich Grosshadern, and GSF National Research Center for Environment and Health, Munich, Germany
Acta Haematol 110:110-20. 2003..Problems remain to avoid chronic GVHD and to circumvent the immune escape mechanisms of leukemia...
- Clonal karyotype evolution involving ring chromosome 1 with myelodysplastic syndrome subtype RAEB-t progressing into acute leukemiaThomas Duell
Department of Medicine III, Klinikum Grosshadern, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Acta Haematol 116:131-6. 2006..This case confirms the value of cytogenetic analysis in characterizing the malignant clone in hematological neoplasias, the importance of controlling the quality of an induced remission and of the detection of a progress of the disease...