Affiliation: Klinikum rechts der Isar
- Differential requirement for Malt1 in T and B cell antigen receptor signalingJurgen Ruland
Advanced Medical Discovery Institute, Ontario Cancer Institute, University of Toronto, 620 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2C1, Canada
Immunity 19:749-58. 2003..Thus, Malt1 is an essential regulator of Bcl10 signaling that is differentially required depending on cellular context...
- From antigen to activation: specific signal transduction pathways linking antigen receptors to NF-kappaBJurgen Ruland
Advanced Medical Discovery Institute, Ontario Cancer Institute and University of Toronto, 620 University Avenue, Toronto, Ont, Canada M5G 2C1
Semin Immunol 15:177-83. 2003..We focus mainly on T cell receptor (TCR)-mediated NF-kappaB activation and draw parallels to B cell receptor (BCR)-mediated NF-kappaB activation where appropriate...
- Differential requirement of MALT1 for BAFF-induced outcomes in B cell subsetsMichael W Tusche
Department of Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1A8, Canada
J Exp Med 206:2671-83. 2009..Our results demonstrate a novel role for MALT1 in biological outcomes induced by BAFF-mediated signal transduction...
- The NF-κB regulator MALT1 determines the encephalitogenic potential of Th17 cellsAnne Brüstle
The Campbell Family Cancer Research Institute, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Clin Invest 122:4698-709. 2012..Our results indicate that MALT1 is a central, cell-intrinsic factor that determines the encephalitogenic potential of inflammatory Th17 cells in vivo...
- Transducing signals from antigen receptors to nuclear factor kappaBJurgen Ruland
Advanced Medical Discovery Institute, Ontario Cancer Institute and University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Immunol Rev 193:93-100. 2003..Bcl-10 is known to participate in chromosomal translocations in human mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphomas...
- c-Rel phenocopies PKCtheta but not Bcl-10 in regulating CD8+ T-cell activation versus toleranceElissa K Deenick
Campbell Family Institute, Ontario Cancer Institute, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Eur J Immunol 40:867-77. 2010..These results suggest that c-Rel plays a critical role downstream of PKCtheta in controlling CD8(+) T-cell anergy induction...