Affiliation: Klinikum rechts der Isar
- Caregiver psychoeducation for schizophrenia: is gender important? Comments on the study by McWilliams et al., 2007Gabriele Pitschel-Walz
Eur Psychiatry 22:479-80. 2007
- Psychoeducation and compliance in the treatment of schizophrenia: results of the Munich Psychosis Information Project StudyGabriele Pitschel-Walz
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
J Clin Psychiatry 67:443-52. 2006..The present study examined whether psychoeducational groups for patients with schizophrenic disorders and for their families can reduce rehospitalization rates and improve compliance...
- Psychoeducation in schizophrenia--results of a survey of all psychiatric institutions in Germany, Austria, and SwitzerlandChristine Rummel-Kluge
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Klinikum rechts der Isar der Technischen Universitat Munchen, Möhlstrasse 26, 81675 Munchen, Germany
Schizophr Bull 32:765-75. 2006..The aims of this study were to investigate the percentage of patients and family members participating in psychoeducation in the year 2003 and to evaluate how psychoeducation was conducted...
- Peer-to-peer psychoeducation in schizophrenia: a new approachChristine B Rummel
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Center for Disease Management, Technical University Munich, Möhlstrasse 26, 81675 Munich, Germany
J Clin Psychiatry 66:1580-5. 2005..To evaluate the feasibility of the first peer-to-peer psychoeducation program in schizophrenia...
- Psychoeducation in schizophrenia: 7-year follow-up concerning rehospitalization and days in hospital in the Munich Psychosis Information Project StudyJoseph Bäuml
Hospital of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Technical University of Munich, Germany
J Clin Psychiatry 68:854-61. 2007..Therefore, the long-term effects of psychoeducation over a period of 7 years were investigated in regard to rehospitalization rates and hospital days...
- Environmental risk factors and their impact on the age of onset of schizophrenia: Comparing familial to non-familial schizophreniaMartin Scherr
Department of Psychiatry und Psychotherapy, Klinikum rechts der Isar der Technischen Universitat Munchen, Ismaningerstraße 22, Munich, Germany
Nord J Psychiatry 66:107-14. 2012..e. a relative with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder)...
- Psychoeducation: a basic psychotherapeutic intervention for patients with schizophrenia and their familiesJosef Bäuml
Hospital of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Technical University of Munich, Ismaninger Strasse 22, D 81675 Munich, Germany
Schizophr Bull 32:S1-9. 2006..Psychoeducation, in the form of an obligatory-exercise program, should be made available to all patients suffering from a schizophrenic disorder and their families...
- The role of encoding strategies in the verbal memory performance in patients with schizophreniaAnna Gsottschneider
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
J Neuropsychol 5:56-72. 2011..CONCLUSIONS. Patients with schizophrenia should be taught to use the more effective encoding strategy of semantic clustering in order to improve their memory performance...
- A fast, implementable psychoeducation program for schizophreniaChristine Rummel-Kluge
Clinic and Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Technical University of Munich, , , Germany
Psychiatr Serv 58:1226. 2007
- ["Family members inform family members" - family members as group moderators for psychoeducational groups in schizophrenia]Christine Rummel
Centrum für Disease Management, Klinik und Poliklinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie der Technischen Universitat Munchen
Psychiatr Prax 32:87-92. 2005..To train interested and capable family members as group moderators of psychoeducational groups for family members in schizophrenia...